4.10 star(s) 30 Votes

0blivion

Dec 27, 2017
Is this a redo/revamp of another game?
Or just a revamp of the same game that hasn't gone beyond Ep. 1 and will continue to remaster the same episode over and over?

Last edited:
Reactions: pedrohefe and Pbb
Mar 7, 2017
Episode 1 Revamped

Episode 1 revamped is here with amazing animations, choices and a point system on submission/domination, sharing/cuck route and more.

- Character naming & Relationship input choice.

- Impactful dialogue choices.

- Improved the quality of images. (Changed them from crappy webp to jpg).

- Added animations...
Retreading old ground And expecting people to pay you for it? I'd call you trash but trash can be made into something new at least.

Reactions: Pbb

earthdrake

Oct 21, 2017
Do they have the same general face contour, eyes, eyebrow and nose with minor variations in mouth or is just me?

ToxicZ

Jul 29, 2018
The rework is alot better. The whole idea of a woman turning into a huge slut (for whatever reason) is always hot as fuck, especially when full on physical changes happen. Add that with a story with actual story changing options and you might have yourself a pretty good game. So far the game has me hyped, but time will tell if it'll keep that up.

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
I don't know, I liked the idea of the rework, but then after replaying it I reread the changelog and I realized that there is no solo path for some reason, like you friend talking shit about your mom (even if its in an incest game), and your only choices are, I don't mind and I'll join in?!?!? Like why is there no fuck off choice?

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Apart from the fact that every time it comes to ntr a childish incomprehensible controversy is unleashed, considering that those who hate this tag are not forced to play with it or even to comment.

What I don't like in so many projects like this is that the characters are not diversified (as someone points out) all seeming similar in age and physical shape, for the rest I reserve the right to evaluate it between some updates if I don't lose interest due to updates secular.

Hunt1103

May 21, 2022
Cuck isn't my thing.
But I'm all in for sharing thanks for modifying it, I ignored it when it first relased, It gave too much cuck vibe just make it true sharing where mc permission is required or atleast talk with mc happens before sharing.

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes