4.10 star(s) 30 Votes
Mar 8, 2023
I implemented the Ipatch but got this message
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading the script.
ScriptError: Name ('game/scripts/episode_1/act_1.rpy', 1688071405, 1060) is defined twice, at game/episode_1/act_1.rpyc:3 and game/scripts/episode_1/act_1.rpyc:3.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\josep\OneDrive\Documents\Other\Family\MyBimboDreams-0.1.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\josep\OneDrive\Documents\Other\Family\MyBimboDreams-0.1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 492, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\josep\OneDrive\Documents\Other\Family\MyBimboDreams-0.1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 310, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", [ "_ren.py", ".rpy" ], dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\josep\OneDrive\Documents\Other\Family\MyBimboDreams-0.1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 888, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "C:\Users\josep\OneDrive\Documents\Other\Family\MyBimboDreams-0.1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 525, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\josep\OneDrive\Documents\Other\Family\MyBimboDreams-0.1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 501, in check_name
raise ScriptError("Name %s is defined twice, at %s:%d and %s:%d." %
ScriptError: Name ('game/scripts/episode_1/act_1.rpy', 1688071405, 1060) is defined twice, at game/episode_1/act_1.rpyc:3 and game/scripts/episode_1/act_1.rpyc:3.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
My Bimbo Dreams 0.1.0
Sun Jul 9 01:22:50 2023
I had that same error as well, what worked out for me is this;
1. Extract the "Landlady" archive in the MyBimboDreams-0.1.0-pc\game\scripts
2. Go into the new extracted "Landlady folder"
3. Copy/Paste the "episode_1" folder from the Landlady folder into the MyBimboDreams-0.1.0-pc\game\scripts
4. This one is very important. Make sure to delete the "Landlady" Archive and folder created after the extract from the script folder

All that you should have is only the episode_1 that you copy/pasted and the base game, any other file within the "MyBimboDreams-0.1.0-pc" will result into the error that you posted.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I had that same error as well, what worked out for me is this;
1. Extract the "Landlady" archive in the MyBimboDreams-0.1.0-pc\game\scripts
2. Go into the new extracted "Landlady folder"
3. Copy/Paste the "episode_1" folder from the Landlady folder into the MyBimboDreams-0.1.0-pc\game\scripts
4. This one is very important. Make sure to delete the "Landlady" Archive and folder created after the extract from the script folder

All that you should have is only the episode_1 that you copy/pasted and the base game, any other file within the "MyBimboDreams-0.1.0-pc" will result into the error that you posted.
I appreciate your help. I'm just going to ignore the game until the Dev or a modder can fix it. If they don't, then myself and a lot of others will just ignore the game.

Reactions: critkal

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Public post from yesterday:

Episode 1, Revamped
Hello guys,
Episode 1 revamped is here with amazing animations, choices and a point system on submission/domination, sharing/cuck route and more. We've added a good amount of work on this so we hope you like it!
We aim on finishing and publishing Episode 2 on the 10th of this month.

P.s. Sorry for the sort delay on publishing the game hope you enjoy it!
Jim and the MBD team!

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
Ntr and Harem does not go hand in hand. Now, incest and NTR does not go hand in hand.

What is gonna be next? NTR and Vaginal sex not go hand in hand? :poop:

I guess gay NTR gonna be new normal lol or maybe our beloved 'anti-ntr crusaders' gonna be hating that too.

Just accept you hate NTR and press on 'ignore' button. (y)
Exactly...just move on if it isn't your cup of tea. Stop whining like a bitch in the comments.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Ntr and incest do not go hand in hand, unless it is a clear avoidable ntr

Who am I kidding ntr or not, I want to see mom/landlady getting sluttier and getting fucked by everyone :devilish:.
Uff for a moment I thought that your ("mate was washed out") "se le lavó el máte!" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: all good !

KaltesHerz

Jun 11, 2021
pretty much no content unless you read at the first grade level its about 5 minutes long
models are ok but the textures are horrid in some parts (like one scene mc is spankin it but he looks like hes shit himself and hasnt wiped imho)
the few choices you get for now are meaningless but again its really short

every game has potential, this game that game and the game over there but honestly i don't think this game will be all that great

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes