4.10 star(s) 30 Votes

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
I know lots of people love NTR I do not have problem with that but looking at the title I would have more went with the son corrupting the mom in becoming his Bimbo personal slut (his decision at the beginning). Transforming here the way he wants her... not transforming her for someone one else!!! Since his ex girlfriends was close to a bimbo and it is his style of women missing the slut in bed part.... well let us see what happens further.

Reactions: MAD6999

FelixCreep

Mar 15, 2023
Love the new choices, but I am always neutral about animations since they take a lot of development time that could spent on progressing the story or creating new scenes. In my opinion, it is always best development type to get the game going forward always and add polishing touches after the game is done. Unless you are one of the industry's big dogs who just have perfectly tested and finished updates coming out as episodes with chunks of content, but I understand that is not something just any dev can do and certainly don't expect it.

All in all, love the models and even tho bimbo fetish isn't my thing I am still intrigued where this is going. Friend wishing for main lady's downfall is a bit weird tho, it will have to have solid foundation in order to make sense as part of the story.

Reactions: x666

Sololo1

May 16, 2020
View attachment 2738107

Overview:
You play as "Randall" a guy who moves back home after Uni. You are faced with the situation that Sue, your loving "landlady" is wanting to give herself breast implants. How will you cope with the beloved woman of your fantasies becoming a step closer to your perfect woman or shall we say SLUT? How will you handle the attention Sue will inevitably get from others? Maybe if she is prepared to get bigger tits, then maybe she would go even further into being your perfect woman?
My Bimbo Dream is a Bimbofication, Corruption and NTR focused visual novel.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-06
Release Date: 2023-08-02
Developer: MBD
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1 Revamped
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2738127 View attachment 2738134 View attachment 2738128 View attachment 2738129 View attachment 2738130 View attachment 2738131 View attachment 2738133 View attachment 2738135 View attachment 2738136
anyone get a TROYAN alert virus runnig the game?

Reactions: Mendonca

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
I think the game is assessable to 15$ patreon since yesterday.
Thanks, but still too much for me. Since I want to constantly support a creator, I only join regular games at the 2$-level, some even only at 1$. Even this is 12$ a year over years to come. Almost as much as I pay for an AAA-Title.
Only very few selectet creators get more from me.

But since it is a free market, every creator can ask as much as he wants for a game and I do not criticise is. I only suggest to go into a more mass-compatible price range and pay when I feel it is ok.

Reactions: blobgob

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yes, for such a small game I dont think its right to ask for so much from the get go. Prove the game is going somewhere and I'll support you then.
Lots of dev's do that, that just for the ones that believe in the game, then usually for most it drops to $10, then $5 and so on.

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes