4.10 star(s) 30 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyBimboDream-0.2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
1- Though I fully understand why it is used, the use of "landlady" is annoying AF.
2- Moms who look like younger sisters are annoying AF. Why not just make them little sisters if you're gonna make your mom look that young?

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
might want to fix all the errors with the newest update cant even play the damn AVN smfh guess i will wait and see if it gets fixed in future updates but i wont hold my breathe though

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
might want to fix all the errors with the newest update cant even play the damn AVN smfh guess i will wait and see if it gets fixed in future updates but i wont hold my breathe though
What errors exactly? You're the first person to mention this. Nobody on Patreon, Discord etc has mentioned any errors with v0.2.

invman

Jan 23, 2018
Ntr is not my cup of tea, is the plan to conquer her back at some point to be mc only still a thing?

Larsung

May 29, 2018
hmm i dont get the discussion...
this game is slow burning and no storyline-sexscene yet a bit of teasing and rubbing but i like where this is going!
And if you DONT LIKE NTR! then choose i want a bimbo-pet for myself! its the first choice where you have to make!

looking forward for future updates!

Theadriel

Mar 21, 2022
hmm i dont get the discussion...
this game is slow burning and no storyline-sexscene yet a bit of teasing and rubbing but i like where this is going!
And if you DONT LIKE NTR! then choose i want a bimbo-pet for myself! its the first choice where you have to make!

looking forward for future updates!
So far NTR wont be avoidable even if you chose her to be yours only. You tell your friend you're either very ok or ok to share her and he already got more action than you so I get why some people are annoyed with that.
So far it's good bimbofication game but imo NTR should always just be an option. Not everyone like to be cucked (you can still not play it ofc)

invman

Jan 23, 2018
I really hope that's an option because there can never be enough bimbofication games but NTR that's anything but netori just ruins everything, well unless it's Lucia and Sue, that's fine.
Dev said that was an option sometime ago that's why I'm asking

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes