4.10 star(s) 30 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
You mean the "revamp", not the V0.2, right?
v0.2 changelog:

The team has just been adding a few last touches to the content and the script to make sure we are making the best content we can. in this release, we see Sue starting to settle into her new boobies. She is still nervous and finding her way as she begins to open up to her new self. Luckily for us, she has Randall and Lucia to help guide her in a direction we all want to see. Also, what is it with Sue and drinking? She seems to be enjoying a little drink every now and then. Let's hope she doesn't start to get into some bad habits.

Words: 10K

Renders: 323

Animations: 2

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Am new to this game and developer. Was there another game before this one? If there was does anyone have a link?

The images posted for game, some events have not happened yet in this game.
It's a revamp, and no the old version isn't here, also screenshots aren't always in the game yet for some games.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Anyone have a link for the original game before the revamp?
Old versions is still the same game without the animations and not as good image quality...

Episode 1 revamped is here with amazing animations, choices and a point system on submission/domination, sharing/cuck route and more.

- Character naming & Relationship input choice.

- Impactful dialogue choices.

- Improved the quality of images. (Changed them from crappy webp to jpg).

- Added animations...
All that was not in the original, still has the same content as the old one.

Reactions: crisbr

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Seems that the dev hasn't made the game available for a lower tier yet though they should have yesterday or the day before? Shame, I'd be willing to support it at that. I don't personally care for the story but I think that the graphics and animation are fantastic and I hope this dev can take it to the next level.

Reactions: DTchan and TimoF965

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
act2_dream_05_n.jpg
In the next episode we will have the chance to take somewhat of a glance into the future...
We aim on releasing the next episode 30th of September! (There is also another spoiler from this scene in our discord server on the spoilers channel... If you guys havent already seen it.)

Other than that everything for Episode 3 is going as planned, we have a slight problem with the animations. They are taking some time as we outsource them to animators. It is a bit of a fuss to coordinate with them and make them work on Daz3d (the animation program) but we will manage!

P.S. Imagine waking up and finding your landlady like this... "Enhanced to say the very least".

How far will Sue go? How far will you guys take her?

Bigger assets? Tanned body? Tattoos? Piercings? Blond hair?

Its up to you!

Stay tuned for more ♥​

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Reading the overview does not leave me very convinced if the NTR will be avoidable. I even went to their patreon to see a little more information and found this :

Progression
Throughout the game, you will witness, Sue, your landlady as she gradually opts for an increasingly provocative attire while you push her to her limits... As you increase her corruption levels though, you will also be able to make more interesting and bigger modifications on her body and attitude. Be careful though as you will face challenges and create enemies, don't expect that the creation and corruption of the perfect woman will be an easy challenge.

But it feels like maybe you can avoid it. Will be great to get an answer from the Dev to see where this one might go.
Hope so, I rather enjoy games that you have to work to avoid losing the girls, NTR being a threat, but if you play right you can win. Adds an edge.

Reactions: lipe2410

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
View attachment 2921363
In the next episode we will have the chance to take somewhat of a glance into the future...
We aim on releasing the next episode 30th of September! (There is also another spoiler from this scene in our discord server on the spoilers channel... If you guys havent already seen it.)

Other than that everything for Episode 3 is going as planned, we have a slight problem with the animations. They are taking some time as we outsource them to animators. It is a bit of a fuss to coordinate with them and make them work on Daz3d (the animation program) but we will manage!

P.S. Imagine waking up and finding your landlady like this... "Enhanced to say the very least".

How far will Sue go? How far will you guys take her?

Bigger assets? Tanned body? Tattoos? Piercings? Blond hair?

Its up to you!

Stay tuned for more ♥​
Ohhh soo hype now @,@

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes