4.20 star(s) 32 Votes

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I my opinion 1 and 2 is fine, that looks pretty good. 3-5 is not too big maybe but the tits look too much like balloons and I don't care much for that look.
And the same goes for the lips, a bit bigger is no problem, but I think that with the combination of the pink lipstick it's a bit much for my taste.
I also like option 1 and 2 better, just like in the game, i like Sue better as she is now(thit brunette hair), but we don’t know what will happen next and this is just a fantasy on the topic.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My Bimbo Dream [v0.6.0 Full] [MBD]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

powerfred3k

Jun 15, 2017
Well until the mc can actually have sex with lucia, i will not be supporting this game.

Dev has been teasing it for a few updates now, and i almost bit.

Lucia is the best looking female in the game, i do not care about the others.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
WARNING if you don't like NTR be careful. For some reason the domsub variable is combined. The morning after the party when the MC is at the window he should interrupt immediately, if he doesn't you might want to abort mission.

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: Parkernfc and Ekzar

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Well until the mc can actually have sex with lucia, i will not be supporting this game.

Dev has been teasing it for a few updates now, and i almost bit.

Lucia is the best looking female in the game, i do not care about the others.
I mean it got pretty close in this update, its probably happening in the next one or right after that.

I am with you on Lucia being the best one in the game. She looks great but it's her slutty attitude and the way she teases everyone that makes her so good.

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes