4.20 star(s) 32 Votes

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MyBimboDream-0.6Full
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: DDTolik

powerfred3k

Jun 15, 2017
I mean it got pretty close in this update, its probably happening in the next one or right after that.

I am with you on Lucia being the best one in the game. She looks great but it's her slutty attitude and the way she teases everyone that makes her so good.
The dev knows that lucia is the best female in the game. So he is just trying to milk it, so if he reads this please stop.

If i had a choice in the game i would dump sue and pick lucia.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
The dev knows that lucia is the best female in the game. So he is just trying to milk it, so if he reads this please stop.

If i had a choice in the game i would dump sue and pick lucia.
Eh i disagree i dont think they are milking anything yet. I think in 1-2 updates Lucia will be fucking the MC and in 2 updates fucking Theo probably, depending on the paths you chose.

Also Sue is nice, i like Lucia more too but i wouldn't dump Sue. The full update was great IMO, it had lots of nice teasing and some action, no fucking yet but we are going through the basic motion of games like this where you start with handjobs then move to blowjobs/boobjobs and then vaginal and anal sex, so we aint far away from that as i said 1-2 updates before Lucia fucks either MC or Theo.

Reactions: Demnor

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Well until the mc can actually have sex with lucia, i will not be supporting this game.

Dev has been teasing it for a few updates now, and i almost bit.

Lucia is the best looking female in the game, i do not care about the others.
I agree and I’m sick of creepy max in every update too, it’s time to kick out the free loader or I’m moving in with Lucia :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: vvvhhhhnnn
4.20 star(s) 32 Votes