4.20 star(s) 32 Votes

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
I think the hair talk is silly. Can it be better blonde color? Sure. But I wouldn't hold my breath about optional hair colors or going back brunette since turning her into bimbo is core element of the game and blonde for bimbo is like water for fish.
It's not even that bimbo's are blonde, but that the MC's comic character (that looks like her) is blonde. She's trying to become that character since that is what the MC likes.

Reactions: Lord Bradley

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
That all is just a long-winded way of saying:
1. MC is a cuck, ergo NTR.
-OR-
2. MC is a chad
Sigh. I hate it when games have wrong tags. That dude whom you replied to had a point. Pimping can't be netorare because he shouldn't be emotionally attached or possessive. So unless this game makes it that way, this tag should be removed.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Will we be able to expose Max's scheme and get rid of him? I don't mind spicing it up but the whole hidden camera thing is sketchy as hell, really making me dislike this character.

vvvhhhhnnn

Mar 28, 2020
This is a weird one, I find the incest stuff creepy but the gradual corruption path is great. Lucia's a really good catalyst for Sue and the club and aftermath on that path were so good

Reactions: DDTolik

John242

Jul 16, 2018
Sigh. I hate it when games have wrong tags. That dude whom you replied to had a point. Pimping can't be netorare because he shouldn't be emotionally attached or possessive. So unless this game makes it that way, this tag should be removed.
That's fair but the degens on this site won't like that.
It will always be the tribal NTR vs non-NTR. No space for anything else.
So again, your options are:
1. cuck / fail / netorare
2. chad / harem / netori

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
At some point in the future the site's tags will be overhauled to allow for this kind of granularity

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
IMG_6712.jpeg

New

Show less
Hey guys,
Do you like this banner we made? I don't want to spoil who this is, but I'm sure you all know. If you want you guys can rate her assets so we know what you like. Give us a rating from 1-10 on her lips and tits! ;)
Episode 7 is in the works and is set for official release on August 30. This episode is particularly interesting, packed with lots of action and drama.
There’s plenty of excitement in this episode, including more fun with Sue. Theo is still nervous about being on his own with Megan, so Randall will probably need to back him up. Lucia has some concerns about whether Randall is truly worthy of being with a woman like Sue, and Scarlet keeps sending Randall pictures as he continues his quest to get her to act as sexy as she looks. It's just too much, so I guess he might have to go and see her in person.
Stay tuned for more!

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
View attachment 3864989

New

Show less
Hey guys,
Do you like this banner we made? I don't want to spoil who this is, but I'm sure you all know. If you want you guys can rate her assets so we know what you like. Give us a rating from 1-10 on her lips and tits! ;)
Episode 7 is in the works and is set for official release on August 30. This episode is particularly interesting, packed with lots of action and drama.
There’s plenty of excitement in this episode, including more fun with Sue. Theo is still nervous about being on his own with Megan, so Randall will probably need to back him up. Lucia has some concerns about whether Randall is truly worthy of being with a woman like Sue, and Scarlet keeps sending Randall pictures as he continues his quest to get her to act as sexy as she looks. It's just too much, so I guess he might have to go and see her in person.
Stay tuned for more!
2024-07-26_035249-.png

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
I my opinion 1 and 2 is fine, that looks pretty good. 3-5 is not too big maybe but the tits look too much like balloons and I don't care much for that look.
And the same goes for the lips, a bit bigger is no problem, but I think that with the combination of the pink lipstick it's a bit much for my taste.

Reactions: vvvhhhhnnn
4.20 star(s) 32 Votes