4.20 star(s) 32 Votes

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
That all is just a long-winded way of saying:
1. MC is a cuck, ergo NTR.
-OR-
2. MC is a chad
did you play it? i didnt yet so i am curious you can share them or avoid ntr all together and have them all for your self? description of the game and comment here are confusing

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
There are 3 routes at the moment:

1. All to yourself
2. Pimp
3. Cuck - she humiliates you
Let me fix that for you...
1. All to yourself Incest Lovers Path
2. Pimp
3. Cuck - she humiliates you No such thing exists currently unless you are sensitive. Take the Test: Your MOTHER has a boyfriend, Do you feel cucked if your mother has sex with her boyfriend? If you say

A) No then you are winning at life and are not cucked. or you say
B) Yes I feel cucked my mommies having sex with someone other than me her son! Then o brother you have issues. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2020
Let me fix that for you...
1. All to yourself Incest Lovers Path
2. Pimp
3. Cuck - she humiliates you No such thing exists currently unless you are sensitive. Take the Test: Your MOTHER has a boyfriend, Do you feel cucked if your mother has sex with her boyfriend? If you say

A) No then you are winning at life and are not cucked. or you say
B) Yes I feel cucked my mommies having sex with someone other than me her son! Then o brother you have issues. :ROFLMAO:
Let me fix that for you

1. Same thing
3. Incorrect there is a dream sequence where Sue explicitly says she likes humiliating you, teases you about fucking other guys in front of you etc... Further to this post her one night stand she sits on your lap and teases you by going into pretty explicit detail around giving the guy a bj.

A/B... wow.

Reactions: PickleSteve

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Aww she looked a lot better as a brunette, personal preference to an extent.
I wrote about this above, it’s not that she’s a brunette or a blonde, but that the set of this hair has an incomprehensible blonde color! If the artist had used a normal blondie shader, one could argue, but i also like the brunette (light brown).

Reactions: wildride69

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I wrote about this above, it’s not that she’s a brunette or a blonde, but that the set of this hair has an incomprehensible blonde color! If the artist had used a normal blondie shader, one could argue, but i also like the brunette (light brown).
I wonder if it is a color correction issue from what the dev sees on there screen and what gets translated to us on release. I play another title where the dev went for a "Tan" on the main MC and she came out looking like a burnt piece of toast.

It would be nice if we had the option of keeping the brunette hair or going Blonde.

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I wonder if it is a color correction issue from what the dev sees on there screen and what gets translated to us on release. I play another title where the dev went for a "Tan" on one the main MC and she came out looking like a burnt piece of toast.

It would be nice if we had the option of keeping the brunette hair or going Blonde.
And in the path of love, Randal also wants Sue to become a bimbo?

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I agree, I was just posting same thing, but then I thought that the dev wants to transform her slower, with the right passages, as a normal woman to a Bimbo Slut. She will probably go from blonde "housewife" to Sluttier Platinum Hair.
Do the Bimbos make tattoos?

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Brunettes are more sexy, but platinum blonde is exactly the hair color of Bimbo and sluts.

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes