4.20 star(s) 32 Votes

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
Here's my WT, Cheat & Gallery Unlocker Mod for My Bimbo Dream v0.6.0 Full

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2020
O no the "no sharing" aka "Incest Lovers" route is bugged. Breaks my heart but it will probably get patched up fairly quickly stay strong Incest lovers. :ROFLMAO:
It doesn't bother me at all. I play NTR, incest and harem games. And I stay away from bullshit NTR vs incest wars or tantrums why mother or 25yo sister is not a virgin anymore. My earlier comment referred to the fact that game code is fucked up with almost every new update and my saves from the NTR path doesn't work at all. About fresh update. If I were to judge the game ONLY based on what I saw in last gallery, I honestly don't know what to think.

Last edited:

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
I am getting many errors that skips the majority of the sharing content..
Playing this on joiplay compressed version:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/episode_1/act_1.rpy", line 11317, in script
File "game/scripts/episode_1/act_1.rpy", line 11317, in <module>
NameError: name 'SueNoShare' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/episode_1/act_1.rpy", line 11317, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1842, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 1209, in py_eval
File "renpy/python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode
File "game/scripts/episode_1/act_1.rpy", line 11317, in <module>
NameError: name 'SueNoShare' is not defined

Any fix? Thx.
SueNoShare is a variable defined in the 2nd and 3rd choice of the game, which is a important variable for progressing in the game. Start a new game or use my cheats, included in the mod posted a few post above, to set the value of the variable to 0 if you want no NTR or 2, if you want NTR. IDK, if the second solution will work, but based on the traceback, it should work.

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
SueNoShare is a variable defined in the 2nd and 3rd choice of the game, which is a important variable for progressing in the game. Start a new game or use my cheats, included in the mod posted a few post above, to set the value of the variable to 0 if you want no NTR or 2, if you want NTR. IDK, if the second solution will work, but based on the traceback, it should work.
I'll force it using urm mod and see if it's work. Thx for the reply!

Reactions: Ripson

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Here's my WT, Cheat & Gallery Unlocker Mod for My Bimbo Dream v0.6.0

Download: Workupload -
Thx man, really appreciate it, i was waiting for a mod for that game...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ripson

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
I play NTR, incest and harem games. And I stay away from bullshit NTR vs incest wars or tantrums why mother or 25yo sister is not a virgin anymore.
Second that, that's the spirit (ok harem games i play not so much anymore, but there are still some good ones around)

Reactions: Edgar Anal Poe

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
This is only part 1 of 6.0 correct? Played it and it was seemingly ending at the good stuff

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Good update, but there are three minuses:
1.There is so much talk and teasing around Randell’s pictures for the site, but we only saw one where Sue doesn’t look like this cartoon character at all. It would be great if the artist made two or three fan art pictures and put them on the phone where Sue would be Sue and not a clear drawn bimbo!
2.Sue dyed her hair blonde, but the color of this hair is set in such a way that it’s not clear at all - in DAZ there are hair shaders that can be applied to any type of hair through the surface!
3.Lots of teasing and this is only part 1.

Reactions: rgnar62 and RCC14

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
New Episode 6 Full Version

Hey guys,

Changelog:

Approx. 10000 words

9 Animations

223 New Renders

In total Episode 6 had over 14 animations and 560 renders and almost 25k words in dialogues.

If you guys are playing the "No Sharing" route you need to start a fresh game as there was a mistake with the variables.

Lots of love,

Jim, Sin and the team!

Please don't PM me to share the update.

Episode 6 was a great update.

This is the second part?

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Good update, but there are three minuses:
1.There is so much talk and teasing around Randell’s pictures for the site, but we only saw one where Sue doesn’t look like this cartoon character at all. It would be great if the artist made two or three fan art pictures and put them on the phone where Sue would be Sue and not a clear drawn bimbo!
2.Sue dyed her hair blonde, but the color of this hair is set in such a way that it’s not clear at all - in DAZ there are hair shaders that can be applied to any type of hair through the surface!
3.Lots of teasing and this is only part 1.
Extract the .rpa files and you'll see few renders of part 2 in it that was not in the game but got packaged into part 1. You'll also see a spoiler in my profile image.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MyBimboDream-0.6
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: abirvg

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
so the NTR here is in the sense that the guy loses the "landlady" to other dude/dudes?
or he steal other ladies from other dudes?
or he willingly urge the "landlady" to sleep with other dudes?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
so the NTR here is in the sense that the guy loses the "landlady" to other dude/dudes?
or he steal other ladies from other dudes?
or he willingly urge the "landlady" to sleep with other dudes?
This game shouldn't have an ntr tag or anything related to ntr at all. It seems that not everyone sitting in f95 knows what this game with the name "Bimbo" is supposed to be connected with. this is a game where everyone here is hungry whores like stupid "bimbo" and Mc who should be a pimp.

and then we ourselves, as players, decide what to do with these bitches. collect such hungry bimbos and create your own harem for your satisfaction or distribute these whores to your friends or clients as if you were pimping for money. therefore there should not be ntr here (although this cannot be explained to ntr fans, as well as to anti-ntr fans). It's just a game of pimping. :)

Personally, I’ll form a harem, and then I’ll decide what to do with these bitches. ntr is not mine (although they shouldn’t be here) it’s like a business game about sharing/pimp/harem.

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
This game shouldn't have an ntr tag or anything related to ntr at all. It seems that not everyone sitting in f95 knows what this game with the name "Bimbo" is supposed to be connected with. this is a game where everyone here is hungry whores like stupid "bimbo" and Mc who should be a pimp.

and then we ourselves, as players, decide what to do with these bitches. collect such hungry bimbos and create your own harem for your satisfaction or distribute these whores to your friends or clients as if you were pimping for money. therefore there should not be ntr here (although this cannot be explained to ntr fans, as well as to anti-ntr fans). It's just a game of pimping. :)

Personally, I’ll form a harem, and then I’ll decide what to do with these bitches. ntr is not mine (although they shouldn’t be here) it’s like a business game about sharing/pimp/harem.

interesting, thanks mate

Reactions: MAGO-DAG
4.20 star(s) 32 Votes