VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Boss's Daughter [v0.2] [RocketGirlGames]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It looks a bit creepy :D
You are never going to be able to avoid the creep factor when it's a guy trying to fuck another mans wife and kid, the MC is always going to be a creep, a decent guy wouldn't break a loving family apart.

The daughter, sure she's free game but you start groping someone's wife and trying to bed her you are going to come off as a bit of a creepy bastard regardless.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The only question I have is this one. Can we corrupt her enough to go at it on the boss's desk? lol

Reactions: Sword26

Chris299

Mar 28, 2017
It looks great, I wasnt all that interested on the daughters at first but the story got better. Keep it up man, looking forward to it.

Reactions: stal1234

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
Oh? What's this? The mom is getting a face lift? That was honestly the only thing that kept me from playing this.. Cause at the moment.. She kinda looks like a dude xD

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Wow hey guys! I'm the dev for My Boss's Daughter. Thanks so much for all the feedback, it's really good to hear so much positivity. I wasn't sure what kind of reaction it would get once I put it up so I appreciate the comments!

I'll admit it was a bit rushed. Yea the mom can use a little mentoplasty (chin plastic surgery) lol. Honestly it looked a lot better pre-render and I noticed the same thing too. Good thing the family is rich! Seems like she'll go ahead and 'get a little work done' in the near future. I'm not trying to make her TOO perfect though, she is in her late 40's / early 50's so age should be catching up to her.

Honestly I wasn't thinking about including the mom as much more than a very tertiary character but let me know if (assuming she gets her face work done) you guys would like to see more of milfy mom in the future!

A lot of these things I'm working out as I continue the story and get more experienced with the interface. So hopefully later versions will steadily get better. I'm always interested in hearing your feedback!

Thanks!
The mother + daughter combo is what caught my eye initially. Without that, the plot becomes really vanilla. I mean the daughter is single, adult and available and with MC being in such good terms with the boss, I can only see him being mildly annoyed by the relationship at worst.

Also about the looks, it's actually more common to see that "perfect" (plastic) look in women around 40s than younger. Especially rich trophy wives.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: shadowman27

meeee

Aug 14, 2017
Wow hey guys! I'm the dev for My Boss's Daughter. Thanks so much for all the feedback, it's really good to hear so much positivity. I wasn't sure what kind of reaction it would get once I put it up so I appreciate the comments!

I'll admit it was a bit rushed. Yea the mom can use a little mentoplasty (chin plastic surgery) lol. Honestly it looked a lot better pre-render and I noticed the same thing too. Good thing the family is rich! Seems like she'll go ahead and 'get a little work done' in the near future. I'm not trying to make her TOO perfect though, she is in her late 40's / early 50's so age should be catching up to her.

Honestly I wasn't thinking about including the mom as much more than a very tertiary character but let me know if (assuming she gets her face work done) you guys would like to see more of milfy mom in the future!

A lot of these things I'm working out as I continue the story and get more experienced with the interface. So hopefully later versions will steadily get better. I'm always interested in hearing your feedback!

Thanks!
If you need someone to spell-check the dialogues and story in your game I'll be happy to help you in my free time.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
The mother + daughter combo is what caught my eye initially. Without that, the plot becomes really vanilla. I mean the daughter is single, adult and available and with MC being in such good terms with the boss, I can only see him being mildly annoyed by the relationship at worst.

Also about the looks, it's actually more common to see that "perfect" (plastic) look in women around 40s than younger. Especially rich trophy wives.
well for all we know we can make the daughter do kinky shit since shes inexperienced lol

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
A nice game start. The story is ok, the renders too. The mother irritated me a little at first, but I got used to her. And it's actually nice NOT to see a supermodel in games for once (her bust is still quite remarkable...)

I've also made a quick Mod/add-on for it, with optional music + jukebox and a "choices helper"/walkthrough.

April 14, 2021:
The games seems to be abandoned, I set my Mod therefore to on hold now.

Feb. 23, 2021: Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.2

Download link Mod only v0.2 (~57MB):
-

Download link game v0.2 compressed, with integrated Mod v0.2
Windows (~192MB):
Android: (~ 175MB):

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
MyBoss_sDaughter_01.jpg MyBoss_sDaughter_02.jpg MyBoss_sDaughter_03.jpg MyBoss_sDaughter_04.jpg MyBoss_sDaughter_05.jpg

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The whole virginal wallflower thing never did it for me. Which is one of the reasons one of the most popular games on here (that I shall not name) bored me to death. That's just personal taste ofc.
Yeah, I am tired of the whole dynamic of two girls and one is the inexperienced virgin or "almost" virgin and the other is the wildly slutty confident girl. Which is exactly what we have in this game. If pushed to choose one of them it would be the slut since I am not into having to teach a girl everything. Of course since this game is called "My Boss's Daughter" I am going to assume we can't actually choose to avoid dating/fucking Melissa. Which is a shame because she's not appealing at all, an emotionally and sexually immature sheltered 18 year old is a turn off, even with red hair. Her mom and best friend are worthwhile but I turned down the blowjob from Liz because I didn't want the MC to agree to date Melissa.

Will have to see how the game progresses...

How much content is with the milf ?
Zero, there is nothing with the milf beyond drunkenly fondling her boob in the prologue.

Reactions: qaywsx

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Thx... so there is no point for me to play the game.
It's super early and is likely to be a slow burn, especially with the Mom. Not even sure there will ever be sex with her. She may not be the "milf" the tag is for... Too early to tell as only 6 women have been introduced and 3 of them super briefly.

Reactions: AdmiralHipperBG
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes