VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Boss's Daughter [v0.2] [RocketGirlGames]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Comon guys, don't be dicks, their faces are not so bad. Yes, the Mom is secretly a dog who tried to eat a bee while being severely allergic, but the daughter's doesn't look half bad! Just look at #6. See, her face is alright - it's those freakishly long old lady hands that creep me the fuck out!

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Why would there be incest? You're working for the father and eventually boning his daughter (and possibly wife). There's no incest in that.
This "hoping for incest" post is so common in threads that have nothing to do with that kink, that I'm led to believe some people just want incest in everything. "New NBA 2K? I'm hoping for some incest in this!"

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Looks very interesting, may I suggest if you don't mind, the scene were mc gives the bottle of wine as a gift. currently there appears to be no reaction or facial expressions of happiness. Think maybe when the gift is given the next render the wife has it in her hands, then turn her head as she speaks to her husband. Might make a better flow.
Like the art work and the story line is good look forward to the next update.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Omg, what happened to Vivian's face? Was it chewed off by a chimp, followed by an inept transplant? She doesn't even look quite human. I wouldn't be surprised if she turned out to have gill slits on her neck or something. Going back in but if the daughter also looks like that it's Game Over for me.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Omg, what happened to Vivian's face? Was it chewed off by a chimp, followed by an inept transplant? She doesn't even look quite human. I wouldn't be surprised if she turned out to have gill slits on her neck or something. Going back in but if the daughter also looks like that it's Game Over for me.
The daughter is cute as fuck. So I think you'll be okay.

Reactions: Pudthumper

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well, that was short and sweet, worth keeping an eye on it... Hope to see more soon!

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Does anyone else notice anything unusual about the boss' wife's face? I hope there are options to avoid her at least.
Good luck with your game, dev. :)
She's almost got a Rocky Dennis thing going on.

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Promising start, but the female faces are a bit...odd. From looking at them, the very wide faces with really widely spaced eyes is what makes them look somewhat alien. Maybe if the eyes weren't inches away from their nose it would look a bit more natural.

Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020
The Devs can easily fix this problem with the milfs face, trust me I’ve seen worse Inertia.. but those guys get it right and so will this Dev hopefully. The story isn’t bad and the daughter’s hot so I’m game.

Reactions: tossler

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
"MC this is my absolutely lovely wife Vivian."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Despite the ribbing over the MILF (still would, btw) just want to say I'm enjoying the game so far! Looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: tossler
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes