VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Boss's Daughter [v0.2] [RocketGirlGames]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The boss's daughter?
Better be an incest patch.
Agh! What's wrong with the girls' faces?
I don't shy away from a "family game", but come on.. You don't need to slap on incest where it doesn't make sense. Unless you want to see the father bone his daughter while you hide in the closet or something.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Why would there be incest? You're working for the father and eventually boning his daughter (and possibly wife). There's no incest in that.
Yeah, at most some cheating from boning the boss' wife in future versions.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
A short intro. Renders are ok but the models? Not really the best I have seen. Mrs T has a nice body but her face. The daughter lacks cuteness. Content is lacking unfortunately. Maybe the next update we will see.

Reactions: genthrow

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
The premise of the game sounds great. The overwhelmingly juvenile storytelling in these games is grating. Games like this and Family Man are a breath of fresh air.

Reactions: Andrew Rider

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
A short intro. Renders are ok but the models? Not really the best I have seen. Mrs T has a nice body but her face. The daughter lacks cuteness. Content is lacking unfortunately. Maybe the next update we will see.
I actually like her face. That’s what soccer moms look like. If you’re going for suspension of disbelief as a storyteller, I think characters like that are the way to go.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Ray1021

Sep 18, 2017
the Daughter is cute. I love to see new models in games and not the same ones over and over.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Not bad of a game at all, I was expecting to be slapped or hit with a "Game Over" when I fuddled Mrs. T but then again the way she was dressed in front of a total stranger was pretty much like she wanted that kinda attention. Melissa is the typical teen that craves freedom. Mr. T is.. idk yet, too soon to figure him out. Decent game, nonetheless.

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
Why would there be incest? You're working for the father and eventually boning his daughter (and possibly wife). There's no incest in that.
Ye of little faith... I'm not saying that all games need incest, I'm only saying that any story can be turned into one. You're young, you meet this hot chick, you date, you impregnate her, you don't want the responsibility, she doesn't want an abortion, so you dump her... forward 19 years, you meet a chick who happens to be the daughter of your boss, you fool around with her, boss invites you to dinner one day, you see his wife the first time and BOOM... turns out the mother of the chick you fooled around with is the same one you impregnated so she is your daughter. It's not even NTR at that point, because the boss met the future wife later.

On an unrelated note, I don't mind the face of the daughter, but the first time I've seen the wife, the first thing that came to mind was the movie Mask (with Cher not Jim Carrey).

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes