VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Boss's Daughter [v0.2] [RocketGirlGames]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Well, not a bad start. Of course VERY short, but I like it so far. And the story is promising. Yes, the mother's face is not perfect, but somehow it's fun not always to see supermodels in games. I will definitely keep watching the game.

Reactions: measlyline
Oct 30, 2020
Wow hey guys! I'm the dev for My Boss's Daughter. Thanks so much for all the feedback, it's really good to hear so much positivity. I wasn't sure what kind of reaction it would get once I put it up so I appreciate the comments!

I'll admit it was a bit rushed. Yea the mom can use a little mentoplasty (chin plastic surgery) lol. Honestly it looked a lot better pre-render and I noticed the same thing too. Good thing the family is rich! Seems like she'll go ahead and 'get a little work done' in the near future. I'm not trying to make her TOO perfect though, she is in her late 40's / early 50's so age should be catching up to her.

Honestly I wasn't thinking about including the mom as much more than a very tertiary character but let me know if (assuming she gets her face work done) you guys would like to see more of milfy mom in the future!

A lot of these things I'm working out as I continue the story and get more experienced with the interface. So hopefully later versions will steadily get better. I'm always interested in hearing your feedback!

Thanks!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Wow hey guys! I'm the dev for My Boss's Daughter. Thanks so much for all the feedback, it's really good to hear so much positivity. I wasn't sure what kind of reaction it would get once I put it up so I appreciate the comments!

I'll admit it was a bit rushed. Yea the mom can use a little mentoplasty (chin plastic surgery) lol. Honestly it looked a lot better pre-render and I noticed the same thing too. Good thing the family is rich! Seems like she'll go ahead and 'get a little work done' in the near future. I'm not trying to make her TOO perfect though, she is in her late 40's / early 50's so age should be catching up to her.

Honestly I wasn't thinking about including the mom as much more than a very tertiary character but let me know if (assuming she gets her face work done) you guys would like to see more of milfy mom in the future!

A lot of these things I'm working out as I continue the story and get more experienced with the interface. So hopefully later versions will steadily get better. I'm always interested in hearing your feedback!

Thanks!
Mom, daughter, daughter's best friend... The girl next door, the other girl next door...

;)

Looking forward to more. And I'd like it even more if there happened to be a redhead...

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
We also need a young blonde bitchy girl that we need to turn in to a meek behaved girl. Like an out of control neighbour and i alos have a firm yes to the wife of boss being an involved important role.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018

Thanks!
harem is always a plus lol

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
Good start. Looking forward to an update.
We can change names. Can it be modded to be able to change age?

Reactions: Chaly
Oct 30, 2020
Next update is about a week away. I was hoping to get it finished this week but the Thanksgiving holiday took me away a bit more than I expected.

As for being able to change the age. The story will revolve around characters in their late teens. There will be future scenes and story elements that reflect this. So it wouldn't really make sense to make them older or younger. If such an option is requested by a number of people however, I can look at making future VN's have a custom age option.

grohotor

May 15, 2020

Thanks!
thats a no from me but as long as she's avoidable its not like im gonna mind.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
so are we going to be able to just date Melissa without being forced to sleep with anyone else

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes