• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Boss's Daughter [v0.2] [RocketGirlGames]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Neoempiricist

Oct 23, 2020
Any reason why the Mac version is still at 0.0? It should be relatively simple with Ren’Py to release more or less simultaneous releases for the main platforms. It took me 5 minutes to upgrade Mac version 0.0 to 0.1 using the PC version content. This crude hack has not broken. It would be much appreciated if you would release 0.2 for Mac. Thank you!

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
God was that mom made ugly for a reason. I don't think any plastic surgery is going to help that face. Gives a new meaning to butter face.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I tried. I really tried. I wanted to like this game, but I just couldn't. The story is not strong enough, the characters are not likeable enough, and there are too many (small but noticeable) mistakes with the dialogue/text (ex: Mr./Mrs. Tara repeatedly showed up here and there as if the writer forgot that Tara is the bitch while the parents are Mr./Mrs. Thorp ... how does this even happen?).

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Huh.. So that daughter isn't a virgin? Might want to get that tag removed then.. OP needs fixed too.

Unless there some one else that is an LI and a virgin.. Idk I've not played..

Reactions: Bobby Boucher

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Played through the latest version and some of the "Thorp" character references show as "Tara" eg: "Mr Tara" instead of "Mr Thorp"

Sbender99

Mar 28, 2019
A nice game start. The story is ok, the renders too. The mother irritated me a little at first, but I got used to her. And it's actually nice NOT to see a supermodel in games for once (her bust is still quite remarkable...)

I've also made a quick Mod/add-on for it, with optional music + jukebox and a "choices helper"/walkthrough.

Feb. 23, 2021
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.2

Download link Mod only v0.2 (~57MB):
Workupload -

Download link game v0.2 compressed, with integrated Mod v0.2
Windows (~192MB): Workupload
Android: (~ 175MB): Workupload

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1050710 View attachment 1050711 View attachment 1050712 View attachment 1050713 View attachment 1050714
Ty sir!

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
so when we first go over their last name is Thorp... then after the mall their last name magically changes to Tara?
not sure if its a game text issue or a mod one but might wanna fix that and be consistent going forward lolz..
edit: in the same scene where they call her Melissa Tara then Liz calls them Mr and Mrs Thorp lmao.. so confusing...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020
Huh.. So that daughter isn't a virgin? Might want to get that tag removed then.. OP needs fixed too.

Unless there some one else that is an LI and a virgin.. Idk I've not played..
She was perceived to be a virgin early on I think that’s what drew some to this VN. But it was later revealed that she isn’t a virgin after so unless some new character is revealed to be a virgin then the tag should be removed.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
She was perceived to be a virgin early on I think that’s what drew some to this VN. But it was later revealed that she isn’t a virgin after so unless some new character is revealed to be a virgin then the tag should be removed.
Good to know, reported the OP.

Will also drop this down in my 'to play list', as removing tags like that is kind of crappy.

Will still check this out at some point though.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
so when we first go over their last name is Thorp... then after the mall their last name magically changes to Tara?
not sure if its a game text issue or a mod one but might wanna fix that and be consistent going forward lolz..
edit: in the same scene where they call her Melissa Tara then Liz calls them Mr and Mrs Thorp lmao.. so confusing...
The problem is because the variable used for Tara = (t) and for the Thorp parents is (th). RocketGirlGames will have to go through the game script to correct those lines

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
I agree that it's a bit disappointing that the girl isn't a virgin, because the first sex experience leaves an imprint (e.g. shaping further preferences), so it's better to be deflowered by the man you would spend your life with.

Still, the girl is lovely.

And her friend Liz is even more attractive: brave and smart (or sharp and direct if you prefer), cute... Able to influence people, but doing that not selfishly but to help her bestie.

I hope that Liz would be another LI, and they all could have very loving relationship together.

So the game seems to be pretty promising. (Even if the girl's beauty is not 100% to my liking.) As for Zach, what would you expect? Some idiot doesn't know what he wants, but gets your daughter banged. I would like him to disappear too, who wouldn't.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
As for Zach, what would you expect? Some idiot doesn't know what he wants, but gets your daughter banged. I would like him to disappear too, who wouldn't.
Humans would be extinct...by following that logic...
...i'd be dead a long time ago...

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes