VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Boss's Daughter [v0.2] [RocketGirlGames]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Vintertaare

Feb 2, 2021
RocketGirlGames keep hanging in there, if you want this be your livelyhood you must treat as a business startup, and accept that things will be in the "red" for a while, until your brand is known. The money and the work you have put in is investments to get there one day, but you should not stop producing until that time comes.

The game may be pirated here, but do not underestimate the publicity you get from it. All the best of luck to you, hope that you keep producing as your product shows promise.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
And just like that I suddenly have no more interest in her. Honestly, what was the point of this? :unsure: View attachment 937101
i gotta agree in her case this almost ruined the game for me. but combine this and the fact dev said he wasnt gonna really go for things with the MC behind boss's back. i mean it was a pretty big let down. those two things is what killed it for me.

i mean isnt that the point of subscribestar? so you dont have to bend the knee to patreon no incest rules. some nice mother/daughter action could have happened

so much potential fun gone...GONE!:LOL:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Did the renders get worse?
that last scene was so grainy.
I think i'm out...good luck dev.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Above comment from Lerd0 is hilarious. Im in the same boat of skepticism.

Games seems intriguing. Has an older MC. Sexyish younger love interest. Has a decent spin on the whole incest scene meaning the Mick Jagger younger GF dynamic done more realistically. Other games got this right (House Arrest, Family Man, My Sweet Neighbors) but they are either completed, abandoned, or lets just say in between. I do see a couple flaws this early on. So Ill be back and Ill be watching.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
It needs something. Renders are good. The girls are fine and I am quite sure the mother will return from plastic surgery looking great? The story? Not much yet though.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Story choices:
I've been thinking hard about what I want in-game choices to be. It's a rather difficult topic to decide on and I've seen too many VN's do in-game choices poorly. Some VN's only have either the RIGHT choice or GAME OVER choice for every interaction. Other games seem to either have no effect from their choices, making your choice meaningless, or one simple choice really early on in the game has massive implications WAY down the line, forcing you to replay potentially hours of gameplay to redo an incorrect choice.

I didn't like these options so as I continue with the game, my in-game choices are going to revolve mainly around whether you want to watch certain graphical scenes and how you want relationships with side characters to progress. So you can skip scenes you don't want to participate in. For example, if you don't like Liz, you can skip all the scenes with her. Or if a particular sexual act you don't really like, you can skip that as well. You'll be able to make those choices.
Or you do it right ... just have a look at Good Girl gone bad, or Our Red String ;)
And no - I dont think that this is something you should try with your first game ... thats master class *g*
But there are games with choices that do matter and that are no game over choices.

On your approach. Dont just skip scenes. I hate games where you just skip a scene, but it still happend. And when it doesnt matter if a scene happend or not, then it was a pointless scene. There should be a difference in some events and/or dialog when you had a lewd scene with a character (or not). Otherwise they feel detached and arbitrary.

Good luck with your project.

Reactions: Look-see

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Leading VN scientists concur that the MC will with a high probability date the daughter of his boss in this visual novel.
And her friend and her bully and probably her Mom...after the surgery.

• Wow
Reactions: Apostate
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes