VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Boss's Daughter [v0.2] [RocketGirlGames]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
The mom will undergo cosmetic surgery during off-screen time in 0.2. So I expect her to look different in the next update.
I actually didn't mind her in a "real worldy" kinda way. MC's Boss is no Fabio, so him having a kinda plain wife with a stunning bod isn't that much of a reach, it would look really out of place if his wife looked like a total supermodel...

Vreek

Apr 8, 2020
I actually didn't mind her in a "real worldy" kinda way. MC's Boss is no Fabio, so him having a kinda plain wife with a stunning bod isn't that much of a reach, it would look really out of place if his wife looked like a total supermodel...
Agreed! Interestingly enough the daughter mentioned previous "1000 facelifts" of the mom. So maybe the dev is retroactively explaining her looks to the player - which would be kinda hilarious given the amount of flak her looks have gotten. And smart writing through and through. Going with the flow (of mean remarks)...

Reactions: Agent Abide

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
are the parents with their consistent life ending threats to the mc a staple to this game? cuz its starting to be repetitive and annoying lol. And I highly doubt the wife of the mc's boss is going to be a LI, with her annoying threats unless somehow mc takes over his company or something like that, but then again the boss did say he has ALOT of "connections" for the mc to disappear. :unsure:

Reactions: Agent Abide

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
are the parents with their consistent life ending threats to the mc a staple to this game? cuz its starting to be repetitive and annoying lol. And I highly doubt the wife of the mc's boss is going to be a LI, with her annoying threats unless somehow mc takes over his company or something like that, but then again the boss did say he has ALOT of "connections" for the mc to disappear. :unsure:
I found this weird after she found it kinda humorous when drunken MC fondled her naked breast. Why didn't she get mad or order a hit then? And she sure as hell never mentioned it to her husband!

That was kinda a mean teaser to give us that scene then say oh, yeah, you can't have her...

Vreek

Apr 8, 2020
The threats in front of the cars made me a bit angry. I mean who threatens folks without the muscle/guards to back it up or at least a gun in hand? Think of Cersei Lannister's power is power scene in GoT. Without bodyguards MC would have easily been able to at least throw a decent punch let alone hurt the two badly / kill them right there.

Reactions: Professor Black

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
The threats in front of the cars made me a bit angry. I mean who threatens folks without the muscle/guards to back it up or at least a gun in hand? Think of Cersei Lannister's power is power scene in GoT. Without bodyguards MC would have easily been able to at least throw a decent punch let alone hurt the two badly / kill them right there.
Well put, the husband looked soo fragile, and does not have the aura of Power/dominance at all, more like a little child telling mc that his dad can fight his own battles. So these threat scenes was more of an annoyance than anything else. I feel like they are just all talk and no bite. but we'll see what the dev will do, their might be a twist!

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
His Boss is probably working in the waste removal management and is spending his days in an italien restaurant with his buddys or hanging around a stripclub. The MC is an "normal" insurance agent going from shop to shop and talking to the owners like, nice shop you got here, would be a shame if somthing bad would happen.
He did this for years and never noticed, that he works for a Cosa Nostra-family.
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

samuel-OTS

Mar 27, 2018
has anyone fixed the renpy error as i cannot start the game it just crashes? allways doing it on the games withe the normal and 32 versions

Reactions: BrianBen

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Enjoying most of what I've seen here so far.. Gonna toss out a couple things, no deal breakers , just some insight/ideas. So far I've seen nothing that's going to make me say crap like, "I'm done with this game." And with that here come the 'toss outs'.

With the wine and booze flowing I thought the MC copping a feel off the bosses wife at the end of the night as he crashed/passed out was fine.. honestly I'd like to see more of her.. maybe not so much as a main storyline.. but as a 'dirty little secret' thingie between the bosses wife and the MC. With alcohol and the wife pulling the MC aside to 'warn' him about doing something stupid with the daughter all things end up being possible.

The daughter losing her virginity to somebody who turns 'immediately gay' was kind of a let down.. in the sense that compared to the rest of the story it wasn't well written.. it felt out of place. It also took something 'her virginity' off the table to a lot of the readers/possible donors who might be looking forward to being 'the one' in the future as the story progressed. You could still have the dude kinda dating her.. but being scared off/disposed of without the daughter knowing the parents were involved in with whatever happened to the dude. IE Dad confronting guy 'end it now' and the daughter would still be pretty much in the same boat as the dude bails/disapears.

Overall I think this game has quite a bit of potential and I'm interested to see where this all ends up. I've Patreoned about 5 or 6 games and use Paypal for it.. so I do hope to see that option for your game in the future.. You can put that you prefer other methods of payment but right now that's the option I have to go with. TBH with you my wife doesn't know what I spend Paypal on.. but she damn sure knows what credit cards I use.. lol

Tip of the hat to RocketGirlGames.. keep up the great work.

Reactions: Chrisdarock19
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes