VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Boss's Daughter [v0.2] [RocketGirlGames]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Humans would be extinct...by following that logic...
...i'd be dead a long time ago...
Many humans actually reproduce through marriage, love and stuff like that (I know that from personal experience).
And if you mean that my logic means to kill every stupid youngster, I didn't say that. I'd personally guess that Zach just moved away.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
When I don't know, I admit that I don't know. I can make guesses, according to my experience and situation, but I don't pretend that I really know.
So no bet...disappointing...i'm gonna have to con someone else then....

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
The mc being an insufferable idiot is really starting to become unbearable. I have no idea how people enjoy playing characters like this. :cry:
He pretends to be reluctant, to quell suspicions; but in fact who wouldn't want to accompany two hot girls shopping for bikinis and to spend time with them on a beach?
In my book, it's pretty smart!

As for scary parents... not everyone cares when boss tries to scare him. ;)

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Probably the only good thing that bastard did for me and smart, too. Outsourcing her daddy issues to a subcontractor.

t77

Apr 18, 2017
Found this post on :

Public post
Hey all!

So I have some news. I have decided to shelve My Boss's Daughter for the time being. I had originally intended MBD to be a "technology demonstration". A visual novel that allowed me to work on practical techniques for building renders and coding in RenPy.

I have learned a lot from doing that but have also found that my current method of making renders in Daz studio is just waaaay to time consuming. Continuing to move forward with MBD in it's current form just wouldn't be sustainable for me.

However, I have been working on some alternative scene building techniques that have lowered the work required. I'm still working out the bugs a bit but I'm going to start doing a new VN with the new style.

This doesn't mean I won't go back to MBD at some point. I have decided that instead of doing a single story with a long arc (think DmD) I want to do more stories with shorter arcs. I have a lot of stories I want to publish but I can't really do that if one VN is taking up all my time. This will also give me more time to work on MBD's story instead of rushing something out just to meet a deadline.

The current VN I am working on is My Milfy Neighbor. It's about a young adult man who gets involved with his older woman neighbor. I'll have some screenshots up here soon.

Thanks for your support!

RGG

bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020
j
Many humans actually reproduce through marriage, love and stuff like that (I know that from personal experience).
And if you mean that my logic means to kill every stupid youngster, I didn't say that. I'd personally guess that Zach just moved away.
Just here to say that love, marriage, and probably whatever "stuff like that" is doesn't actually cause procreation. If it did for you, you might have given birth to Jesus or... uhh... get a paternity test if you're a guy

• Haha
Reactions: botc76 and Lerd0

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
j

Just here to say that love, marriage, and probably whatever "stuff like that" is doesn't actually cause procreation. If it did for you, you might have given birth to Jesus or... uhh... get a paternity test if you're a guy
Saying the word "through" (as in "procreate through marriage" opposed to "procreating without marriage"), I was talking about ways of doing things. Not about actual causes necessary to be involved in those doings. And if I would want to discuss those causes, I would perhaps chose to do that with a person interpreting my words less wildly. Sooo good bye.

:PogChamp:

• Angry
Reactions: botc76

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The sad thing about the game is that the idea of dating the Boss's daughter was good but it was executed poorly in basically all aspects the renders themself were ok the models were questionable and the writing was bad.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I think any notion of this ever being finished would be delusional, the dev hasn't posted any updates on any of their work [this or the other stuff they said they were doing in stead] anywhere for nearly 6 months.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I think any notion of this ever being finished would be delusional, the dev hasn't posted any updates on any of their work [this or the other stuff they said they were doing in stead] anywhere for nearly 6 months.
Woah, was distracted with other things and didn't even notice it has been that long. Replayed this one a bit just last week...:oops::cry:

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Woah, was distracted with other things and didn't even notice it has been that long. Replayed this one a bit just last week...:oops::cry:
Yeah I'm going through my list currently any deleting whatever isn't ever going to get finished.
its a bit of a shame because the concept isn't bad and the renders weren't bad.

Reactions: mofonistik
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes