3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
My Boyfriend's Roommate [Final] [Ntrgames]
SPANISH TRANSLATION

MyBoyfriendsRoommate-v.Final-pc_BY DARAX.jpg

Hello everybody, following my line of translations to Spanish of the games created by NTR-GAMES, here I leave you the translation of this last game.
As always, thanks to the creator for his dedication and time in the development of the game.
Enjoy it.

Hola a todos, siguiendo con mi lineal de traducciones al español de los juegos creados por NTR-GAMES, aqui os dejo la traduccion de este su ultimo juego.
Como siempre, gracias al creador por su dedicación y tiempo en la elaboración del juego.
Que lo disfrutéis.
Darax.
;)

Last edited:

anavasg

Mar 10, 2018
My Boyfriend's Roommate [Final] [Ntrgames]
SPANISH TRANSLATION

View attachment 979691

Hello everybody, following my line of translations to Spanish of the games created by NTR-GAMES, here I leave you the translation of this last game.
As always, thanks to the creator for his dedication and time in the development of the game.
Enjoy it.

Hola a todos, siguiendo con mi lineal de traducciones al español de los juegos creados por NTR-GAMES, aqui os dejo la traduccion de este su ultimo juego.
Como siempre, gracias al creador por su dedicación y tiempo en la elaboración del juego.
Que lo disfrutéis.
Darax.
;)

MyBoyfriendsRoommate-v.Final-pc_BY DARAX

48 / 5000
Resultados de traducción
Hi Darax, it doesn't work, thanks anyway
Hola Darax, no funciona, gracias de todas formas

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
meh. neither the quality got better nor a different girl and the ntr story this time looks boring af for me personally...

ExorcistBoi

Jun 18, 2018
Which one is the boyfriend? LOL Is this opposite day? The Chad is the cuck and the Nerd is the banger?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
This was pretty good for a short little game. It felt more like a technical demo, but that's ok. I'll check out the other material.

The only minor issue I had was with the POV. The game is called "My boyfriend's roommate" which makes it seem like the game is from the girlfriends POV- but really the game is from her boyfriend's POV. It's minor, but a more accurate title would be "My roommate and my girlfriend". Not that catchy though. :)

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
This was probably my least favorite of his games. The story was kinda meh. But still worth playing through regardless.

I really hope he gives an update to Helping Out The Neighbor next

Reactions: DBOO

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
This was probably my least favorite of his games. The story was kinda meh. But still worth playing through regardless.

I really hope he gives an update to Helping Out The Neighbor next
Rather see him do some work on Zoey.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes