• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
After I read a few post here, I don't understand how getting along with Alan makes him fuck Jennifer, but if you don't get along with him makes both of them just go to sleep, I'm glad I didn't get along with him.

Also, I don't mind slow burn games, the writing isn't good enough to keep people hooked for long enough to wait for anything to happen, he's been there for a week already, and if it continues at this pace, nothing will ever happen, the best we got was a drunk makeout session, where Jennifer was so drunk she probably thought MC was Alan, as she was saying he should join her in the bedroom because she wants it.
Couldn't agree any more with this, I'm someone who likes a variety of VN's anywhere between slow burn and something more rapid, as long as the story has something about it that makes it worth reading. This one I kinda feel is starting to getting to push the boundaries of just not worth it any more, it's been 18 months and the most we have so far is as you say a drunk makeout session that Jennifer probably won't even remember in the morning.

Aside from that so far all we really have is a couple of voyeur scenes that I'm pretty sure the majority of the target audience of this VN have absolutely no interest in seeing, yeah you don't have to see them but why even waste the time on them, the story is about banging your brothers wife, progress that instead of pointless scenes.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have finished the update and i have to say that it's a slow burn, but a very exciting one! I'm hoping that Alan will make fuck Jennifer by MC but also by other men, a cuckolding fantasy for to excite him and her, and for to bring excitement again in their marriage!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I have finished the update and i have to say that it's a slow burn, but a very exciting one! I'm hoping that Alan will make fuck Jennifer by MC but also by other men, a cuckolding fantasy for to excite him and her, and for to bring excitement again in their marriage!
you are in the wrong thread dude.
go to ntr/cuckolds game threads to fully enjoy your fantasies.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Neither Alan, MC, nor Jennifer are into that.

vvvhhhhnnn

Mar 28, 2020
Thought this was a decent update, esclated Jen sexually in a way that felt much more natural and plausible than things like accidental kisses, and Isabella's a really good catalyst. Alan should be keen to go to the club more or have Bella round again if it gets Jen excited like this. I'd like to see Bella pushing Alan into borderline unfaithfulness more, and have her reveal things like Jen's sexual history. Games where the women pursued seem to actually have preferences and aren't just the result of a menu clicking on 'sleep with this one or that one' are more to my taste

Last edited:

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I can't download the wt-mod at mixdrop. If I press download "please wait 3" then nothing happens anymore??
:eek: :eek: :sick::sick::unsure::unsure::cry::cry::cry::ROFLMAO::cautious:
I found my VPN was causing problems with Mixdrop. I copied link and used Firefox browser without VPN and finally got it to frikkin dl.

rosk0e

Jan 17, 2018
Is there a mod to adjust (or remove) the dialogue colors? I'ts way too dark. Alan's dialogue nearly blends with the background and becoms unreadable.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Is there a mod to adjust (or remove) the dialogue colors? I'ts way too dark. Alan's dialogue nearly blends with the background and becoms unreadable.
yeah, not sure wtf is thing with those few devs having a bit peculiar colored text kink:unsure:
it usually is just annoying as fuck for majority of their players.
unfortunately this game/dev is one of prime examples:HideThePain:

the first thing i do after downloading this game is to check its script and to adjust those customized settings to my liking.
here is the "patch" im using - it isnt perfect, there are some unaffected smaller parts of original text (few characters thoughts etc), as im not bothered with those and as im too lazy to waste too much time checking the script more thoroughly.
so this is what it is - a simple "improvement" patch for my personal use (though here going public).

if you wanna to check it, firstly backup your script.rpy file (from GAME/game/), after that download the attached file and unrar it into GAME(MBW)/ folder replacing old files when asked.
note: textbox background is removed, font is changed to arial, color is white with black outlines, size is increased a bit for better readability
note 2: if you dont like it, well, do not bitch about it here, because i dont care:BootyTime:

edit.
forgot to attach an example-screenshot, so here it is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
p.s.
also i saw just now that there is walkthrough mod (linked in the op) which also should change/adjust those things....so you have a few choices there;)

Last edited:

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
After I read a few posts here, I don't understand how getting along with Alan makes him fuck Jennifer, but if you don't get along with him makes both of them just go to sleep, I'm glad I didn't get along with him.

Also, while I don't mind slow burn games, the writing isn't good enough to keep people hooked for long enough to wait for anything to happen, he's been there for a week already, and if it continues at this pace, nothing will ever happen, the best we got was a drunk makeout session, where Jennifer was so drunk she probably thought MC was Alan, as she was saying he should join her in the bedroom because she wants it. So I'm not going to bother following this game, also, for a 0.7, I don't have a lot of faith in a lot happening anyways.
Well, If you are getting along with Alan (with or without the beard) you are not meddling in their marriage. If you don't meddle, then all the sexual tension has to be directed to someone - Jennifer's husband. THis is what I think and it makes sense.
I liked the update and the slow burn. The update did contain some textual errors (eg variable player was used literally instead of the mc's name). Anyhow, might try to be a better brother to Alan on a next run. Right now, just need to pry that ginger from him! :p:devilish:

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
yeah, totally!
he gets hands holding, head petting and even cheek kissing at the end:love:
one hardly can expect more in an adult vn, cant he?:BootyTime:
("getting laid" for mc in the strip club includes handjob, boobjob and some grinding, as far as i was able to check it)

reptar01

Dec 10, 2019
I'd like to see Bella pushing Alan into borderline unfaithfulness more, and have her reveal things like Jen's sexual history. Games where the women pursued seem to actually have preferences and aren't just the result of a menu clicking on 'sleep with this one or that one' are more to my taste
I get the feeling the writer is having a hard time figuring out how to escalate and this is the best way to do it from here on.

hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
The choice to "make her beg further" doesn't work for me, I even went as far as changing the values ofboth love and dom points to see which one would activate it. Apparantly it just doesn't work, at least as far as I can see. I didn't bother checking the code so someone else can do that if they want.
I didn't see anyone replying to this, but I did check the code after also getting stuck trying to activate this choice, and the condition is that DOM points be higher than LOVE points. That is still weird because I couldn't find anything that gave DOM points before that point in the game, but using the mod I was able to trigger it.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
For those who are confused as to why
if you have high points with Alan it is pretty obvious. Alan is a very egotistical individual who cares a lot about how people perceive him, and if MC does things to make him look good that is the only way to keep those relationship points high. This is especially true in front of his wife. If he drags him down in front of Jen she tends to believe him, and if you quarrel with Alan in front of her it upsets her because - no matter if you max out love points or hate points - she has a bit of a soft spot for MC. So if your points with him are high, it follows that she has a high opinion of him because you haven't been undermining their relationship. Hence, nature takes its course unimpeded. There are also two variations of the scene outside the bedroom if you push things farther based on how you have treated her to that point. How that dynamic plays out is very interesting.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes