3.10 star(s) 40 Votes

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Instead of bashing him, why don't you create your own game to show us what a prolific and altruistic game developer you could be?
Oh, an appeal to accomplishment! Something we haven't seen for a week, I think.

(Appeal to accomplishment is a fallacy. Just because somebody is not a chef doesn't mean he has no right to say he doesn't like the food that he's served.)

And the point about being altruistic: I realize that the games are being pirated. But that doesn't give developers any right to delay or deny game updates to their patrons. Copy protection is the responsibility of the developer, not his patrons. (I'm not talking about DRM or other restrictive copy protection schemes. There are ways a developer can add copy protection to a game without screwing up paying and non-sharing patrons.

Last edited:

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Just because somebody is not a chef doesn't mean he has no right to say he doesn't like the food that he's served.
To keep the same analogy, if I am not happy with the performance of a chef I will tell him and after that I will never set foot in his restaurant again...

as you can see

he probably abandoned it by now lmao.
why do i feel like he's gonna milk the shit out this game
tbh i don't think he is really committed to this game. if he was, there wouldn't be so much delay and no response to his fans on patreons. the wmv developers are better than this, but we shall see... once again..
maybe he still hasn't finished sleeping :LOL:
there's a reason he only has 50 patreons and we both know why. don't deny yourself. The reason he probably can't make any promises is because he keeps making excuses for himself and us. you ever notice how all the other updates were faster than this one? from 0.1 to 0.6 , he just got lazy and you're falling for it. i have seen this with many developers, first the game is going good, then they get bored with the game and things start to slow down. next thing you know the game is abandoned. who knows whats gonna happen for the future of this game.
in two years
This guy has already bashed the Dev several times...

It seems he likes shitty food so much that he comes back to the restaurant he despises...

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Well, we're only here for the scraps falling off the tables, but the tables are empty, so there are no scraps.

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Hi everyone, here is some news about the progress of the game. In my last post I said that the next update should be about 300 images. Once again I let myself go and in fact we're going to exceed 400 unique images.
I'm currently on the end of the renderings, a few more days and I'll have all my images done.
Regarding the writing I have approximately done more than half of it.
Considering all this and the work I still have to do I think that, unless there is a hitch, the next release should be in November.
Of course I will continue to keep you informed and know that in the next few days I will put some previews.

I wish you all the best and I'll get back to work. See you soon

carze

Sep 13, 2017
To keep the same analogy, if I am not happy with the performance of a chef I will tell him and after that I will never set foot in his restaurant again...

as you can see

This guy has already bashed the Dev several times...

It seems he likes shitty food so much that he comes back to the restaurant he despises...
The most disturbing thing is that this guy seems to be obsessed with this game. In two years the only comments he has made are about this game. Which makes you a little suspicious about whether or not his posts are legitimate. It seems like it's personal, maybe an ex-girlfriend, or someone who is jealous.
Personally if I don't like something I move on, I don't engage in the behavior of the complete obsessive stalker.

Crazymic79

Jul 31, 2018
I have an old Victrola that played the old 1/8in melamine records.. That thing has some awful sound. But it plays so I keep it for nostalgia. This is just an example of what I have.

Reactions: Kobudo27
3.10 star(s) 40 Votes