3.10 star(s) 41 Votes

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
"And as my Husband's brother" would make more sence.
But since most none English speaking Dev's have to rely heavily on crappy translation software.
Really what can you honestly expect?.
It's understandable but a shame that not all dev's use an extracted Script because at least then you could corrected it in you downloaded version of the game yourself.
As I normally do but only if it is already seperate alas I'm far to lazy to extract the script myself if its intergrated.

Jan 7, 2022
I tried RenPy_universal_transparent_textbox_mod_v2.6.3_by_Penfold_Mole on this. The font and text colors persisted, making most of the lines unreadable against the background. First game I've come across that thwarts the mod.

Has anyone found another transparent text box mod that works with this game?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I tried RenPy_universal_transparent_textbox_mod_v2.6.3_by_Penfold_Mole on this. The font and text colors persisted, making most of the lines unreadable against the background. First game I've come across that thwarts the mod.

Has anyone found another transparent text box mod that works with this game?
for most games that mod only removes textbox background and has nothing to do with font colors.
in this game, and few others (you obviously didnt try yet) thats a whole new kink apparently:KEK:

p.s.
to get rid of those, you can try attached script.rpy (put it into game folder, together with your textbox mod.

OrBull2020

Jan 22, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9973, in script
    jump d6diner
ScriptError: could not find label 'd6diner'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9973, in script
    jump d6diner
  File "C:\Users\Datorn\Downloads\Mybrotherswife-0.8-pc\Mybrotherswife-0.8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1620, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Datorn\Downloads\Mybrotherswife-0.8-pc\Mybrotherswife-0.8-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'd6diner'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
My brother's wife 0.8
Mon Dec 26 16:52:49 2022

Jan 7, 2022
for most games that mod only removes textbox background and has nothing to do with font colors.
in this game, and few others (you obviously didnt try yet) thats a whole new kink apparently:KEK:

p.s.
to get rid of those, you can try attached script.rpy (put it into game folder, together with your textbox mod.
That did it, bud! Many thanks!

Reactions: Abhai

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
All you can do is warm her up for the brother to get some...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hm..didn't happen to me. The brother asked, i got the choice and choosed 'deny', no neighbour visit.
The voyeur sex scene between the brother and his wife only happens if have more "brother" than "rival" points. Sadly, having more "rival" points also means you can't decide to visit the neighbour.

Is it possible to change the font color and font of this Avn?
Only by editing the game files sadly. It seems the usual accessibility options (Shift + A in most Ren'py games) have been disabled.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Playing through day 7 and 8, hit two errors at the poolside with Bella on day 8. The game looks for the variable d8ptopless (twice) when it should be d8btopless

And a bunch of calls to a missing media file:

On day 7 the MC is repeatedly referred to as player instead of [player].

There are a lot of minor typos and errors of grammar and language. Most of them can be ignored but here's a selection.

Reactions: Kobudo27

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
The voyeur sex scene between the brother and his wife only happens if have more "brother" than "rival" points. Sadly, having more "rival" points also means you can't decide to visit the neighbour.
Yeah. What a bummer. Can't figure out why that is though. Apart from the typos and the apparent misspelt media file. The MC did get closer to the redhead, some light groping and exploratory gropes from wife.
Hmm.... me thinks me will be back. :)

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes