3.10 star(s) 41 Votes

LastOne24/7

Dec 29, 2020
I think that I will have to give up on this one. I like the basic story, but the colors of the text make it too difficult to read.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I think that I will have to give up on this one. I like the basic story, but the colors of the text make it too difficult to read.
till there isnt "colored font" tag, which as much as im kidding, would be more than useful to filter and avoid similar colored shit (no kink shaming, yet that is some of the weirdest kinks around i would say :BootyTime:), did you try to search this thread for some solutions?
if you try you will most probably find some useful stuff which could help you to get rid of that shit, and play the game as it should be played (at least till the dev abandon this project:HideThePain:).

p.s.
and the same goes for any other thread/game - prior to posting "omg, thats it, i just cant get over xyz shit", try to to some thread search, as hardly you are the first one with that problem...even if you are, give it a bit time, and if more people become annoyed by similar thing, there will be some solutions most certainly.

Reactions: doubleCl1cK

LastOne24/7

Dec 29, 2020
till there isnt "colored font" tag, which as much as im kidding, would be more than useful to filter and avoid similar colored shit (no kink shaming, yet that is some of the weirdest kinks around i would say :BootyTime:), did you try to search this thread for some solutions?
if you try you will most probably find some useful stuff which could help you to get rid of that shit, and play the game as it should be played (at least till the dev abandon this project:HideThePain:).

p.s.
and the same goes for any other thread/game - prior to posting "omg, thats it, i just cant get over xyz shit", try to to some thread search, as hardly you are the first one with that problem...even if you are, give it a bit time, and if more people become annoyed by similar thing, there will be some solutions most certainly.
I would not have posted this if I hadn't looked for solutions first. Most "solutions" are transparent text boxes, which don't work at all (a text transparency slider is built into the WT mod for this. I've tried it in all positions, still unreadable). I'm just posting to warn people that might have a similar issue with this. It is not a "omg, thats it, i just cant get over xyz shit".

Reactions: ashol

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I would not have posted this if I hadn't looked for solutions first. Most "solutions" are transparent text boxes, which don't work at all (a text transparency slider is built into the WT mod for this. I've tried it in all positions, still unreadable). I'm just posting to warn people that might have a similar issue with this. It is not a "omg, thats it, i just cant get over xyz shit".
im sure you did that.
from the previous page:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-brothers-wife-v0-8-beanie-guy-studio.75404/post-9696612

• Angry
Reactions: ashol

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
It's an app on Android, Joiplay,

With its plugin of Renpy for joiplay

You can play any Renpy game on Android, without ports.
Just download the windows zip,
extract, point to the . Exe file in joiplay and
Viola

Ofcourse ports are much appreciated but somegames have Mods that don't work with ports. In joiplay you can do same as pc and install all mods you want in the game folder
Doesn't work always

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
One day the dev will realise that people who play game called "brother's wife" are only interested in the character of Brother's Wife. Not any other random stripper, cougar neighbour or some chick from out of nowhere.
Agree. Some dev's seem to spread their wings far & wide and feel the need to get you interracting and screwing with the entire neighborhood before getting back on tack to the actual LI. So that on top of the spread between the updates could mean that we won't get to the expected content of the brother's wife anytime soon.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hey Dev just add ntr in tags.
I'm very disappointed after playing
In not fan of ntr
It will be netori. And it will be added after it actually happens. That is for all games here. Did you even read overview? If you have, then it's all on you.
There was said " Alan has married Jennifer, a nice and pretty young woman with whom Cole will also have to live. How will this cohabitation evolve? And will Cole get closer to his brother or rather to his beautiful wife? The choice is yours! "
What did you think would happen?

• Angry
Reactions: IRedI and yrban7477

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017

p.s.
Try the patch in the attachment.
Just extract into the main game folder where the game launcher file is (the patch drops into the 'game' subfolder).
To remove it just delete say_arguments_override.rpy and say_arguments_override.rpyc from the 'game' subfolder in case you don't like it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can modify the who_outlines and what_outlines arguments to change outline colors, thickness or shift. Or even add more outlines.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
As a rule of thumb if the words wife, marriage, or couple are in the title of the game there is most likely going to be some NTR. There are exceptions, but basically, there is going to be either Netrorare or Netori, both of which fall under the NTR definition according to how games are tagged in this forum. No need to panic, but if you bag your brother's wife in this game it is Netori and I think that there are a lot of fans of this game who would be tremendously disappointed if that never happened. What I don't really agree with is the brother's wife having sex with her husband being considered NTR just because you as the MC may covet her, but not everyone sees eye to eye on that.

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
As a rule of thumb if the words wife, marriage, or couple are in the title of the game there is most likely going to be some NTR. There are exceptions, but basically, there is going to be either Netrorare or Netori, both of which fall under the NTR definition according to how games are tagged in this forum. No need to panic, but if you bag your brother's wife in this game it is Netori and I think that there are a lot of fans of this game who would be tremendously disappointed if that never happened. What I don't really agree with is the brother's wife having sex with her husband being considered NTR just because you as the MC may covet her, but not everyone sees eye to eye on that.
Yeah I get it.its not my thing to play.
Anyway thanks for replying to all.

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Hi everyone. I'm here to give you an update on the progress of the game. Currently I'm at about 200 renders and that's about 2/3 of day 9. That should bring the total day to about 300+ renders.
I'm also preparing a little something that will come up during this month that I hope will help wait for the next release of the game.
In a few days I will also send you some previews of the next update.
See you soon for more news.

Jennifer is about to take a bath. And apparently she wouldn't mind a little company. Enjoy this 2k wallpaper of our dear Jennifer.
1676110764108.png

It seems that Jennifer needs to relax. A nice hot bath, a good glass of wine. What more could you ask for? A duck maybe?
1676110806766.png

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes