3.00 star(s) 45 Votes

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I'm not sure if this game is about corruption, there are no indication for that. I would say it's more like seduce in romantic way.
I'm playing more in a romantic approach(like you i believe) but the game, theoretically, gives you the choice to go in the whole opposite direction and make her submissive i think.

I agree that the wife is absolutely great, i always want the focus to be on her.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I'm playing more in a romantic approach(like you i believe) but the game, theoretically, gives you the choice to go in the whole opposite direction and make her submissive i think.

I agree that the wife is absolutely great, i always want the focus to be on her.
Could be, yes. And agree, she's great. I like it. If only dev could find to accelerate the production and cut it to 3 months, then it would be even better. When I play games with more then 3 months of development, I tend to start it from beginning. It's weird to continue from previous save, I feel lost.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Could be, yes. And agree, she's great. I like it. If only dev could find to accelerate the production and cut it to 3 months, then it would be even better. When I play games with more then 3 months of development, I tend to start it from beginning. It's weird to continue from previous save, I feel lost.
That "Where was i? What's going on?" feeling can happen... It's probably gonna happen when V 0.9 of this one drops.
When it does happen i tend to pick up a save that is 20 minutes or so earlier than the final one i made, that's usually enough to catch me up.

Reactions: RRommel and rudy007

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

We know that our hero likes to watch Jennifer but would he be foolish enough to do something stupid?
1679308871560.png

Need information? Jennifer is always available to help you. And that at any time, even during her bath. But that's no reason to take advantage of it.
1679308915364.png

It seems that the foam is more efficient to hide her nudity than jennifer herself.
1679308958803.png

Our hero is definitely a perfect host. Not only does he bring Jennifer her bathrobe, but he does it while respecting her privacy. What a nice guy.
1679308999663.png

What a shame that our hero misses such a vision.
But are we sure about this?
1679309044578.png

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

We know that our hero likes to watch Jennifer but would he be foolish enough to do something stupid?
View attachment 2481846

Need information? Jennifer is always available to help you. And that at any time, even during her bath. But that's no reason to take advantage of it.
View attachment 2481847

It seems that the foam is more efficient to hide her nudity than jennifer herself.
View attachment 2481848

Our hero is definitely a perfect host. Not only does he bring Jennifer her bathrobe, but he does it while respecting her privacy. What a nice guy.
View attachment 2481864

View attachment 2481865
Man that's an impossible situation...
Great that the game is warming up (y)

Ps: Over-analysing the last image it seems like she wants him to take a peek...

Last edited:
Reactions: Mac182

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
He probably see`s her in the mirror
That would be cool lol, maybe if she notices she goes from that slightly puzzled look as to "why isn't he looking?" at her bits to a "oh you dirty boy".

As i said it's an impossible situation, no man would resist lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mac182

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

View attachment 2481846

View attachment 2481847

View attachment 2481848

View attachment 2481864

View attachment 2481865
A real hero always peeks. In every movie or book. OK, some of then don't well, but that's a story for another developer.
When I see pic 2 and 3 and a tablet on the table, I remember a realy good friend of mine and her ipad. Long (and funny) story short; iDevice died without seeing water (to steamy probably, or she hold it wrong), guys on iDevice store tried to make her belive she is at fold and tried to "convince" to buy another iDevice, she got angry, made a scene in there glorious (i?)Store, said them to screw themself and go away. Aftermath: She never owned another of their devices. I probably didn't tell it too good, but it was really funny. At most the faces of people in blue (the ones that defile the meaning of word genius).

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
LMAO. It's 2 weeks (or possibly 3) in-game. It's not as slow as you make it sound.
I'ts 8 in-game days iirc. Yeah the pacing makes sense, but it doesn't change that the game is really slow and you will likely wait for a long time until you get that kind of content.
It's not like we need to witness every single day, doing chores, having meals, watching tv etc. small timeskip would be nice, or just the high points of a day, so each update can cover multiple days. The multiple side girls aren't helping.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I've been happy with the pace of the game so far. It is only blue balling us because of the pace of the updates. But I think that I would be more disappointed if the sexually repressed main character and his naive sister-in-law were already fucking like rabbits at this point. They've only really known each other for a week and some change. Other than going jogging and the night of dancing the only "dating" in their courtship has been doing housework together. Hardly fertile ground for a budding romance.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'ts 8 in-game days iirc. Yeah the pacing makes sense, but it doesn't change that the game is really slow and you will likely wait for a long time until you get that kind of content.
It's not like we need to witness every single day, doing chores, having meals, watching tv etc. small timeskip would be nice, or just the high points of a day, so each update can cover multiple days. The multiple side girls aren't helping.
I don't think it's nearly as bad as you're making it sound. I get that you don't like that and would prefer that it's not in the game (or at least not as much). I obviously don't have any problem with you feeling that way. I don't find it bad at all myself, and I agree that the pacing makes sense. I care about the game itself a lot more than how long it takes a dev to release more content.

However, I definitely agree that having several side girls might make it take longer for updates to release, and so also extend the time before players see things progress with Jennifer. There is of course the obvious reasoning that other girls give players variety if somehow they're insane enough to dislike Jennifer. But I assume the other girls are there also to help break up some of the things you've said you dislike: chores, meals, etc. While I personally don't mind those things generally because it's more immersive to me — "real" people living "real" lives — they can definitely get old quickly if a dev isn't careful (I'm looking at you, A Knight's Tale).
I've been happy with the pace of the game so far. It is only blue balling us because of the pace of the updates. But I think that I would be more disappointed if the sexually repressed main character and his naive sister-in-law were already fucking like rabbits at this point. They've only really known each other for a week and some change. Other than going jogging and the night of dancing the only "dating" in their courtship has been doing housework together. Hardly fertile ground for a budding romance.
This exactly. They haven't known each other long at all. It makes no sense whatsoever to have them in bed together already. I don't care if the brother is an inattentive douche or not. It's been clear from the very beginning that she's committed to Alan and does love him. Her frustration will eventually make her full-on cheat, but that happening in just over a week of game time is entirely unreasonable.

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
I wish there will be a scene when under the influence of drink or something the brother's wife cheats and then instantly regret it, spending a day crying and later tries to give her body to the hubby to make up for her unfaithfulness.

AFAIK, I have never played a game where cheater have a moment of regret, so it would be a quite fresh thing to see honestly.

3.00 star(s) 45 Votes