3.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Lately I've also received a few comments about the progress of the game, urging me to focus the story on Jennifer and avoid adding new girls
I recognize that this multiplication of partners can in some ways slow down the progress of the story with Jennifer
I'm sometimes faced with a dilemma where I say to myself, “hey, you can't leave your fans too long without a sexy scene” and so I can sometimes add content to make the update more captivating.
lol, when the dev finds out that the game could have had sexy scenes a long time ago if he had just focused on advancing the story between the MC and "the brother's wife" I think his head is going to explode. (it would have solved 3 problems in one go, not adding useless characters, advancing the story with "the brother's wife" and adding sexy scenes)

tenor (5).gif

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
I don't understand what the point of the May update from 0.10 to 0.10.1 with no new content is, to avoid letting people know that the last update was six months ago?:WeSmart:

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
This guy is a joke. This fucking game was first released 3.5 YEARS AGO!!!
How much build-up do you need? Focus on the damn sister in law already!
You dont understand! Its devs vision and shit-ton of boring empty filler text and unnecessary characters are totally necessary (pun intended) for the game lore and overall build-up and input other smart words here.

Without jokes now. I cant comprehend how anyone in their right mind even at this moment can take seriously dev or his "game". For me this game thread became somewhat same fun circus as Happy Summer, where I come just for funny comments and humor based on absurdity around the game. I mean, dude on full serious mode ended his longread lame excuses with words about another survey, because he is not fully sure what is wrong and what people really want. When I was reading this bs, I almost choked on my tea and ruined my cookies by splashing tea on them because of laughing:KEK:

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 45 Votes