3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Here some news about version 0.11 of MBW

Hi everyone, I hope you're all well. Here is some news on the progress of the game. I'd have liked to update you sooner but I got a couple of setbacks.
-Concerning the progress of the game, at the moment I have more than 400 unique renders and according to my calculations the next update should be around 500 unique renders.
- At the moment I also have around 200 frames of animation renders.
- As for writing, I've already finished half of what I've rendered in images and will continue to work on it in parallel with the renders.
-For this update, I'm working on a new feature concerning the unfolding of the story. It's a bit more demanding in terms of coding, but it breathes new life into the narrative. I'll give you more details in August.
- Finally, you may have seen that there was a survey at the beginning of the month. Due to an error on my part, lower-tier patrons were able to vote in the poll intended for elite patrons. I thought for a while about how to count the votes. Exceptionally, I counted the votes of all patreons, giving a bonus to those in the upper tiers. It pissed me off, but I was finally able to come up with a result. Let me know in comm if you want to know who won or if you'd rather keep the surprise in the game.
I'll get back to work and give you new info and previews in early August.

bye folks

Update will probably drop in September or October.

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Neu

In this period where some of you are probably enjoying your vacations. Here are a few little previews to remind you that work has its drawbacks, but also its perks. Especially when you're surrounded by so many beautiful colleagues.

1722071125775.png
1722071141252.png
1722071155004.png
1722071169671.png
1722071182993.png

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021

Neu

In this period where some of you are probably enjoying your vacations. Here are a few little previews to remind you that work has its drawbacks, but also its perks. Especially when you're surrounded by so many beautiful colleagues.

View attachment 3872344
View attachment 3872345
View attachment 3872346
View attachment 3872349
View attachment 3872351
Thank you

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021

Neu

View attachment 3872344
View attachment 3872345
View attachment 3872346
View attachment 3872349
View attachment 3872351
I guess we are not having fun with our lovely sister in law in the next update.

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
Oh well maybe next year something will happen with the sister-in-law. The title suggests that the mc would spend all his time trying to bed her. But going by the previews it seems that other temptations are going to be offered to him.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
She still hasn't fondled his balls? Kissed the tip? Did a reach around? Dry humped? Footjob? Nothing? Come on you can't leave a redhead like that without a lil tickle of the pickle.

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Rather than drag out one game with a million pointless characters, I wish more devs would just tell the story they want to tell, finish a game, and then move on to a new game.
Isn't that what he's doing - telling HIS story?
The fact you don't like it is irrelevant.
Sure you can moan about it but presumably he doesn't give a rat's tit what you think.
So you can either suck it up or move onto something else.

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
Sure you can moan about it but presumably he doesn't give a rat's tit what you think.
The fact that he doesn't like it, DOES make it relevant, pay attention to any developers page who wants to know.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
The fact that he doesn't like it, DOES make it relevant, pay attention to any developers page who wants to know.
Incorrect. If he was a paying subscriber and didn't like it, then it might matter. to some/most devs But far fewer devs closely follow the bitching of low-post-count trolls on pirate sites.

Reactions: TeamEquipe
Jan 20, 2022
She still hasn't fondled his balls? Kissed the tip? Did a reach around? Dry humped? Footjob? Nothing? Come on you can't leave a redhead like that without a lil tickle of the pickle.
She did some of those in the hot tub and in the bedroom. Of course, those happened based on some of the choices.

Yusleo740

Nov 4, 2023
The primary story involves the seduction of the brother's wife. At some point, it becomes unnecessary to just keep adding new woman after new woman in order to tell that story. I do believe that it would actually be in the interest of the dev to start focusing more on the brother's wife and then make a new game if he wants to earn even more money doing this. Finishing games within a reasonable time frame builds goodwill among the community while purposefully stretching them out for the purpose of milking donations causes people to lose interest.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes