3.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Too bad you still haven't figured out how not to follow and post in threads for these "crap" games you don't like. :rolleyes:
Too bad you still haven't figured out that if you don't like somebody else's comments you can do the simple thing, just not reply, I know that's probably a little difficult for you low IQ forum simps but you should try it.

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
Came to feed the trolls in this here cryptozoo, seems someone beat me to it. That or they started feeding on each other. Sounds exciting, lets watch and see!

• Haha
Reactions: lurkin

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Too bad you still haven't figured out that if you don't like somebody else's comments you can do the simple thing, just not reply, I know that's probably a little difficult for you low IQ forum simps but you should try it.
It never ceases to amaze me how dumb some people can be. It's literally hilarious that you can say something like that when you didn't follow your own advice to begin with - you don't like a game but you came to this thread to post that you don't like it instead of doing the "simple thing" and not posting. And you think I have a low IQ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: #ignored with the rest of the simp s letons.

Jan 20, 2022
Some news and comments on the future of the game.
New
August 21
Hi everyone, here's a quick update on the game.
I've reached over 500 unique rendered images and still have a few more to go. I estimate that in terms of rendering, I've got about a week of work left. As for the writing, I should also have a large portion of it done by the end of the month. And given the progress of the game, the update should be ready in September.
Lately I've also received a few comments about the progress of the game, urging me to focus the story on Jennifer and avoid adding new girls. I understand these comments and find them quite legitimate. Indeed, I recognize that this multiplication of partners can in some ways slow down the progress of the story with Jennifer. In my opinion, some girls are essential to the future development of the story (Bella, Katherine, etc.), but it's true that some others may have served to artificially boost the sexy side of an update. You have to understand that, as a developer, I'm sometimes faced with a dilemma where I say to myself, “hey, you can't leave your fans too long without a sexy scene” and so I can sometimes add content to make the update more captivating. And that's the paradox, in a way: it takes me longer to produce an update, so the story doesn't move as fast, but if I didn't do it, there would be a little less sexy content per update. It's a bit of a vicious circle. In any case, I'm trying to take these comments into account for the rest of the game. This update is too far advanced to backtrack, but the next one will be focused solely on Jennifer. In fact, given the current state of the story, the interactions between Jennifer and the hero should be more important from now on. Nevertheless, in order to have a true representation of everyone's aspirations, I'm going to launch a survey that will help me to know how to orientate my work for the future.
I'll see you soon and get back to work.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Bro I am going to fuck your wife. Why? You holding my money and acting like you did something special for me when I have the money to live my life but you are hiding it. So I am going to fuck her impregnate her and make her love me. She will stay with you and you will raise my kid and I still will fuck your wife but she will sleep in my bed. The money you are hiding you will use to raise my kid. You will tell Jennifer since you call me her Mini husband that she is allowed to have sex with me without consequence. If you do not agree I will call the IRS and tell them you are doing insurance fraud and get you fired from your job. You will be lucky if you don't go to jail. Is that understood? Yes I will comply. Don't worry this won't began till probably 2025. Both turn to the screen with their faces turned up(breaking the fourth wall).

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
Bro I am going to fuck your wife. Why? You holding my money and acting like you did something special for me when I have the money to live my life but you are hiding it. So I am going to fuck her impregnate her and make her love me. She will stay with you and you will raise my kid and I still will fuck your wife but she will sleep in my bed. The money you are hiding you will use to raise my kid. You will tell Jennifer since you call me her Mini husband that she is allowed to have sex with me without consequence. If you do not agree I will call the IRS and tell them you are doing insurance fraud and get you fired from your job. You will be lucky if you don't go to jail. Is that understood? Yes I will comply. Don't worry this won't began till probably 2025. Both turn to the screen with their faces turned up(breaking the fourth wall).
maybe

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Neu

As I mentioned in the news, here's a little survey to get your feedback on the game's further development.
Some of you would like me to focus only on Jennifer in order to win her heart (and other parts of her anatomy) more quickly. Given the story I'm planning, I can't just pull down her pants and start the fun. I have a certain path in mind that I have to follow. But since this is still an erotic VN, I'll have to make sure that each update includes some spicy scenes and even a bit of sex. Which I manage to do with the addition of some secondary characters.

The question that arises here is:
Do you want us to reach the conclusion of the story with Jennifer more quickly, at the risk of having some updates that are shorter and perhaps even with less sexual content?

Or do you consider that since this is an erotic game, there should be a good dose of sexual content in each update, and that I should therefore continue with the parallel content?

Focus on Jen, even if it occasionally leads to less sexy content.
65 %

Hey it's an erotic VN, I need my dose of SEX with every update.
35 %
Umfrage beendet am 29. Aug. 2024 · 23 Stimmen insgesamt

Reactions: hawk784563

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024

Neu

As I mentioned in the news, here's a little survey to get your feedback on the game's further development.
Some of you would like me to focus only on Jennifer in order to win her heart (and other parts of her anatomy) more quickly. Given the story I'm planning, I can't just pull down her pants and start the fun. I have a certain path in mind that I have to follow. But since this is still an erotic VN, I'll have to make sure that each update includes some spicy scenes and even a bit of sex. Which I manage to do with the addition of some secondary characters.

The question that arises here is:
Do you want us to reach the conclusion of the story with Jennifer more quickly, at the risk of having some updates that are shorter and perhaps even with less sexual content?

Or do you consider that since this is an erotic game, there should be a good dose of sexual content in each update, and that I should therefore continue with the parallel content?

Focus on Jen, even if it occasionally leads to less sexy content.
65 %

Hey it's an erotic VN, I need my dose of SEX with every update.
35 %
Umfrage beendet am 29. Aug. 2024 · 23 Stimmen insgesamt

seems like they were hoping for validation for the extreme slow burn by emphasizing it is an erotic VN and capitalizing the word SEX. Form of subliminal messaging interesting tactic. They don't realize there are too many slow burn unfulfilling erotic VNS out there that do that but lose the story and end up frustrating the player. I just don't get these DEVs the game is called My Brothers wife Ex if the game time totals 2 hours and you spend 15minutes with the wife and 1:45 with everyone else its not My Brothers Wife. So as a player focus on what the player wants, the player wants My brothers wife. After you get the wife then pull some side story not before.

Reactions: hawk784563

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
seems like they were hoping for validation for the extreme slow burn by emphasizing it is an erotic VN and capitalizing the word SEX. Form of subliminal messaging interesting tactic. They don't realize there are too many slow burn unfulfilling erotic VNS out there that do that but lose the story and end up frustrating the player. I just don't get these DEVs the game is called My Brothers wife Ex if the game time totals 2 hours and you spend 15minutes with the wife and 1:45 with everyone else its not My Brothers Wife. So as a player focus on what the player wants, the player wants My brothers wife. After you get the wife then pull some side story not before.
Hey, full credit. Regardless of his preference, he acknowledged the true results. The problem with side chicks is so many games do a dozen+ of them just to drag the story, so the player base at large is sick of them. Check the comments on the games that have 5 or less side chicks, they are held in much higher regard.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Hey, full credit. Regardless of his preference, he acknowledged the true results. The problem with side chicks is so many games do a dozen+ of them just to drag the story, so the player base at large is sick of them. Check the comments on the games that have 5 or less side chicks, they are held in much higher regard.
Absolutely agree sometimes less is more. The problem with alot of these games especially slow burn games they feel they need to check all the boxes on the list but they really don't need to. Tell a good story let the wife get fuck 4xs, husband losses her done.

3.00 star(s) 45 Votes