3.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Panos24

Oct 1, 2020

Hi folks,
Here are some fresh news about the progress of version 0,3:
I know that the release of the version 0,3 starts to be long awaited and that's why I want first of all to thank you for your patience,
During the development of this version I met some elements that gave me more difficulty than expected, especially during the animations part (that I'm still learning),
As I had already mentioned I was going to release two days in this version, but as I just finished the renders of day 3, I decided to do otherwise, In the coming days I will finish Day 3 in full, Then in a much shorter time I will release DAY 4.
So before the end of the month I will release the version 0,3 which will have more than 160 render images and more than 200 animation frames,
Then later I will release a version 0,3,5 which will include the DAY 4 which will be a day less important than the DAY 3
In any case I can tell you that the wait for the version 0,3 is worth the time and that will be the much naughtier release so far.

Thanks again and stay tuned

But why does our beautiful princess find herself with one less sneaker?
View attachment 1255878

View attachment 1255880

Enjoy this new 2k wallpaper
View attachment 1255884
incredible woman, I really want to see her in action

TrissLover

Sep 15, 2020

Hi folks,
Here are some fresh news about the progress of version 0,3:
I know that the release of the version 0,3 starts to be long awaited and that's why I want first of all to thank you for your patience,
During the development of this version I met some elements that gave me more difficulty than expected, especially during the animations part (that I'm still learning),
As I had already mentioned I was going to release two days in this version, but as I just finished the renders of day 3, I decided to do otherwise, In the coming days I will finish Day 3 in full, Then in a much shorter time I will release DAY 4.
So before the end of the month I will release the version 0,3 which will have more than 160 render images and more than 200 animation frames,
Then later I will release a version 0,3,5 which will include the DAY 4 which will be a day less important than the DAY 3
In any case I can tell you that the wait for the version 0,3 is worth the time and that will be the much naughtier release so far.

Thanks again and stay tuned

But why does our beautiful princess find herself with one less sneaker?
View attachment 1255878

View attachment 1255880

Enjoy this new 2k wallpaper
View attachment 1255884
Thanks for sharing Mac182 (y).

Reactions: Panos24

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
I am wondering if pissing the wife off (Wife Hate points) will also lead to sex because, while I am a good guy IRL, it is nauseating playing the good guy in these games just to see some boobies.

It would be really cool if she would hate-bang us after we demean and harass her, acting like a total alpha bad boy.

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I am wondering if pissing the wife off (Wife Hate points) will also lead to sex because, while I am a good guy IRL, it is nauseating playing the good guy in these games just to see some boobies.

It would be really cool if she would hate-bang us after we demean and harass her, acting like a total alpha bad boy.
I believe that the dev is going to allow you to dom her - so the hate points might be used towards that path.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
In this game, the wife is faithful but unsatified, and the MC's task to replace his brother. He takes the initiative. I would imagine taking the initiative by the wife too, and in the case of MC's passivity she would look for the revenge sex, cockolding the MC, or/and her husband.

Last edited:

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
In this game, the wife is faithful but unsatified, and the MC's task to replace his brother. He takes the initiative. I would imagine taking the initiative by the wife too, and in the case of MC's passivity she she would look for the revenge sex, cockolding the MC, or/and her husband.
Probably or at least I would hope the dev does something like this. I can already see your brother's wife is hating her husband and this will only drive her towards someone else arms and who better than the handsome man currently living with them.

I fully want to cuck my brother and take his wife for my own as part of a harem if possible.

Reactions: oszapo25

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Saw the dev update about the end of the month for release. Any more word about when the update will be out by chance? Super interested in this game.

Reactions: Panos24

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Elite fan (25$ patreon) release of My brother's wife (V.0.3):

Huge fan(15$ patreon) release of My brother's wife:
11 july 21

All Patreons release of My brother"s wife:
18 july 21

3.00 star(s) 45 Votes