3.00 star(s) 45 Votes
Nov 13, 2020
Too bad this 0.2 version gets error after error screen. After clicking "Ignore" for the 6th time, I quit playing. *sigh* :rolleyes:
I was getting the "not responding", "freeze". Turns out I wasn't letting the dialogue finish printing out in the dialogue box and was left clicking way too much. I guess I caused it, but everything is running good now.

• Haha
Reactions: Led

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
Why does the brother have a beard, then is shaved, they have a beard again? A weirdo that likes fake beards?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fake beards sometimes are quite useful, that is essential condition in "business" life... :)

By the way, this game is first class quality - till now (from the wiev of point of the situations, the individual interests, conflicts and the making of it).

Last edited:
Reactions: MoralKnight

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Can anyone contact that Beanie guy?

There is a serious error:

Code:
$Brotherpoint =+1
and the same with the other points. Instead of increasing points

Code:
$Brotherpoint +=1
he just assigns "1" every time.

Also Jen once calls MC "Cole", rather than custom redefined name.

Reactions: oszapo25

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Yoohoo... dev....

Does the bro have a Lee press on beard, or is he just switching places with his evil universe self to go work instead of him? It seems like every scene with brother in his suit at the office or home, he has facial hair but then he's clean shaven in bed while getting jerked off by the wife or bitching at the dinner table about the gaspacho.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
First of all, left handed handshakes at the graduation... What's the deal here?
Then, pointfunction label in "exploration label.rpy": To increment a variable, += is the Python syntax that is being used in the main script. Thanks to m0us3r I didn't have his bug because I replaced all =+ with +=.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
My Brother's Wife [v0.2] APK -

Reactions: Joc

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I found the tone of the intro a bit weird. The headmaster is a great guy. He mentions how smart the MC is and what a great student he's been. He even lived with the headmaster's family without any problems, so presumably he is a well adjusted guy. The graduation music and ceremony tends to bring out certain emotions for most people. Basically, the set up would be quite good for a more serious slice of life game or something. You start it off with positive vibes.

Then you go home and immediately grope your sister in law. Start acting like an ungrateful brat. Etc etc. It just didn't seem quite right.

Granted, I was the one who picked these options, but I am giving my opinion on how the early part of the story feels for a bad MC. The actions he can do and how the story and character was set up doesn't quite match. Unfortunately, it didn't quite grab my attention so I will likely drop the game, but I have a feeling the story would make more sense and have a natural flow on the good guy MC path. Reconciling with your brother and being a great guy who lives up to the headmaster's expectations.

Good luck on the project.

3.00 star(s) 45 Votes