3.00 star(s) 45 Votes

saqburoc

Aug 27, 2019
Me: Backstabbing brother? Nope.
Me at the beggining: C'mon you moron! Helpe me help you!
Me after 20min playing: You're basically throwing her in my lap, you f*cking moron...
Me later: She will fall for me because of your idiocy!
Me at the end: *backstabs brother*

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
it's been 3 in-game days and the count for love/hate points are not increasing. it's still 1 for wife love and brother hate.
lol I was confused too.

I looked into the scripts, dev is using 4 different variables for wife and brother.

eg.
Wife has Lovepoint and Dompoint. (This one is shown on stats screen.)
Also has WLP(Wife love point) and WHP(Wife hate point). (This one isn't)

Reactions: Marcus800

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
it's been 3 in-game days and the count for love/hate points are not increasing. it's still 1 for wife love and brother hate.
lol I was confused too.

I looked into the scripts, dev is using 4 different variables for wife and brother.

eg.
that seems to be a new feature (not sure if that was in 0.1), so the dev probably is experimenting and adjusting.
also it seems there could be a script/code rework in every other episode till the dev doesnt set up a solid foundation.
The description sounded okay then i looked at the renders. If the wife is the red head then you need to change the description from beautiful wife to just wife.
she IS the beauty, though there is no point in arguing over it, im well aware of it.
IRL i would droll over her all day and night and over till the worlds end :p

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
The description sounded okay then i looked at the renders. If the wife is the red head then you need to change the description from beautiful wife to just wife.
she IS the beauty, though there is no point in arguing over it, im well aware of it.
I'm gonna go with cute wife... yep she's a cutie pie.

Reactions: Marcus800

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Well that is your choice, i just find nothing attractive about the model.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hm whats the new content ?
I don't have my old saves, but didn't the 0.1 also end at the evening day 3 :unsure:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Did I fuck up somewhere? As I ended up stumbling upon Alan's failed handjob without the option of avoiding seeing it :sick:
Anyone know if there is a walkthrough for this?

lalapopoland

Dec 19, 2020
Great idea and great writing, renders too.
Only prob is that this will most likely take like a year to have meaningful sexual content.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Too bad this 0.2 version gets error after error screen. After clicking "Ignore" for the 6th time, I quit playing. *sigh* :rolleyes:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
lol I was confused too.

eg.
the game so far have 4 variables which resets every day
WLP(wife love point)
WHP(Wife hate point)
BLP(brother love point)
BHP(brother hate point)

at the end of the day according to the points acquired you'll get +1 for love and hate points for each characters which is shown in stats screen. The problem is it doesn't add up in stats screen.

If you decide to chill instead if cleaning the pool, +1 will be added in brother hate making it 2 points for hate in stats screen.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
the game so far have 4 variables which resets every day
WLP(wife love point)
WHP(Wife hate point)
BLP(brother love point)
BHP(brother hate point)

at the end of the day according to the points acquired you'll get +1 for love and hate points for each characters which is shown in stats screen. The problem is it doesn't add up in stats screen.

If you decide to chill instead if cleaning the pool, +1 will be added in brother hate making it 2 points for hate in stats screen.
This is one of the most distinct setup I've seen :unsure:
Should've gone for the good 'ol 2 variables, love and corruption/hate.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
have you started a new game or loaded old save/s?
I loaded an 0.1 save. So, you're saying I should start playing the game anew? If that fixes the error screens I'll do that. But I'll have to download the game, again, too. But fortunately the game isn't that large in size.

Reactions: Abhai
3.00 star(s) 45 Votes