3.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Wish you could change the mc's name. Especially not a fan of all the "coles" I've met

Reactions: Teth

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Wow Mc' brother is such a complete fucking scum, of course we will steal his wife, how can we even think of the idea of establishing a good relationship with him?? :FacePalm: He doesn't deserve it. He can tell his wife bye bye. I hate NTR, but if it's us stealing someone's wife, then I love it.

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
It feels like I'm missing a joke. Why do people say this is NTR? It's clearly not. It's not YOUR wife that gets stolen. You are not the one getting cucked, it's your brother. This is just plain old cheating. You are the one cheating with someone, not the person getting cheated on. And some people are saying "this is the only ntr im ok with" - because it's not NTR. Please look at the definition on NTR.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
It feels like I'm missing a joke. Why do people say this is NTR? It's clearly not. It's not YOUR wife that gets stolen. You are not the one getting cucked, it's your brother. This is just plain old cheating. You are the one cheating with someone, not the person getting cheated on. And some people are saying "this is the only ntr im ok with" - because it's not NTR. Please look at the definition on NTR.
It's the GOOD kind of NTR. Where the MC does the stealing.

Reactions: theinternetis4

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
My understanding is there is several types of ntr and this falls into one of them. The full definition of ntr is long and varies and has been debated way too frequently.

Some call this kind of ntr "reverse ntr" because sadly some unaware, uneducated, or ignorant people think ntr is only one thing.

Reactions: bruce555

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
NTR means netorare. Netori means different. The japanese translation of that word is different from its actual usage in media but that is how burrowed words go. "NTR - Japanese acronym for netorare, used to define a genre of eroge (hentai game) meaning "cuckold". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader."
You can also just use the site's definition of it "Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC."
A lot of you haters of ntr say this is the only good ntr - but that's because this isn't ntr in the first place. This is just cheating.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
NTR means netorare. Netori means different. The japanese translation of that word is different from its actual usage in media but that is how burrowed words go. "NTR - Japanese acronym for netorare, used to define a genre of eroge (hentai game) meaning "cuckold". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader."
You can also just use the site's definition of it "Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC."
A lot of you haters of ntr say this is the only good ntr - but that's because this isn't ntr in the first place. This is just cheating.
...but thanks for the facepalm..

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
I'm a hater and proud to say it. Ahahaha
There's nothing wrong with hating NTR. Everyone has their own preferences. Though it gets tiring to see people go to games that are literally tagged as ntr and complaining it's ntr. But there's nothing wrong voicing your opinion.
What's factually wrong is people misinterpreting ntr or thinking it's the same as netori.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
There's nothing wrong with hating NTR. Everyone has their own preferences. Though it gets tiring to see people go to games that are literally tagged as ntr and complaining it's ntr. But there's nothing wrong voicing your opinion.
What's factually wrong is people misinterpreting ntr or thinking it's the same as netori.
Yeah. I gave up fighting about it. I'd rather just move on and silently judge them. lol But, seriously though. we're all pervs. Just different flavors.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
3.00 star(s) 45 Votes