3.00 star(s) 45 Votes

zerofreak

Mar 13, 2019
How will this cohabitation evolve? And will Cole get closer to his brother or rather to his beautiful wife? The choice is yours!
Do we have to answer this question? Really?

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
1. Let us pick a name.
2. Get a better translator.
3. That is no scotch. It is whiskey.
4. When you call the dickhead at the office he is still surprised when he comes home. That makes no sense at all.

5. Ignore the rest, bc the game lost me with the free roam ... and here we go again.
You can do exactly 1 thing during that first free roam. You can take a piss in the toilet... yeah. Worth it ... :sick:

All in all it is mediocre at best. Writing/translation is quite rough and plain. The choices dont seem to make much of a difference and the free roam is a big turn off, especially because there is no reason for it.

The single choice "choices" are also annoying - I know that some ppl dont bother them, but here they just give me the feeling to be forced to do something.

So my verdict: Its ok and with more polish in the translation it could be a solid game. But DONT implement free roam just to have it. When you just search for one "event" to trigger that, DONT DO IT! 99% of games dont do free roam right. Only add it, when the free roam is another way of player choice. When you can find an alternative "path" - e.g. there are 2 events and you CANT start both - then the free roam adds something to the game and is more like a expanded choice. Then all the tedious running around and searching has a pay off. But in the end I prefer just a textlink to see my options. In general I am just not a fan of free roam, because it doesnt not add anything to these kind of games. It even makes multiple playthrus harder, and that is something a lot of VNs are made for.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Nice renders and nice wife's model… if the brother share the wife with MC and others (obviously in stockings/garter belt, high heels and naughty lingerie) i'm in! :)
Because there will be 4 paths (according to the Dev) it needs a walktrought or a walktrought mod (i think that JokerLeader could make his magic :))

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016

"And will Cole get closer to his brother or rather to his beautiful wife? The choice is yours!"

Why, the first of course! We are all here to celebrate the unbreakable bond between two brothers after all.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
There is no NTR ... you will fuck the brother's wife ... or is NTR for you that she is married to someone else and you will fuck her? o_O
In order to cuck somebody they need to have a significant other. But if they do, it means that wife/gf is not yours. So the one who cucks is a cuck.

Unironically, that makes perfect sense to some from the "all existence is NTR" crowd.

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Nice to see a game like this were you take another mans wife, brother no less and not get shot lol. Could make the MC the Don Juan of the neighbor hood and go after all sorts of married women and there daughters ;p *mwahahaha* Though I wouldn't be caught doing that in real life*or would I*

3.00 star(s) 45 Votes