3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
The last hours before release [updated]

Hi everyone, just a quick message to let you know that I haven't forgotten you. The game is currently in test phase. So in a few hours, I'll just have to upload it. I'll keep you informed.

A quick update to confirm that the release is in the process of being uploaded. Just a few more hours of patience and all 3 platforms should be available.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017

My brother's wife 0.10 release

Here's the release of MBW version 0.10.
This new release contains:
- over 700 unique renderings
- over 800 animation frames in 26 videos, adding over 1 min 30 of animation in total.
-130 pages of dialog
Here's the release schedule:
Elite patreon 21/02/2024
big fan 26/02/2024
others patreons 1/03/2024

Warning: The android version is still uploading

It's out on patreon, we will get it eventually in few days/week.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
So you think this project is a "piece of shit", but you're still waiting for an update? Do you normally keep playing projects you don't like?
Hey, no kinkshaming! :censored:
I don't think the game is shit, but apparently, some scat fetishists do and wait for their "piece of shit" to drop. So they could, uhm... play with it.
The important thing is that they like it and for them calling something a piece of shit seems more like a kind of a compliment, really.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Joshy92 and rudy007

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Hey, no kinkshaming!
My reiteration of the original individual's post, and my question regarding what they posted, included no value judgement on the content of that post, so I don't understand how what I wrote could be considered "kink shaming".

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
My reiteration of the original individual's post, and my question regarding what they posted, included no value judgement on the content of that post, so I don't understand how what I wrote could be considered "kink shaming".
I was joking, quite obviously. Sorry for being inspired by your question.
Sure, you were not exactly kinkshaming anyone, I admit it. You just kind of insinuated that the person likes to play with shit. Why else would he wait for a piece of shit, right? :HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: Joshy92

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
You just kind of insinuated that the person likes to play with shit. Why else would he wait for a piece of shit, right? :HideThePain:
There is a difference between playing with an actual piece of shit, and playing something that is compared to a "piece of shit"...

While I can see how you might come to that point of view....
...they stated their opinion of the project, I made no comment about the reasonability or validity of that opinion...
...and they implied that they are considering playing the next update by asking when it will be released, I made no comment on if doing that was a good or bad thing to do...

As to why else they would wait for something they have expressed a negative option of... I don't know their reasons, which is one reason I asked the question... another reason is I thought that was a silly thing for them to do, but I didn't state such in my initial comment or question....

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes