3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
He should try to corrupt his brother's wife through sexting. Chat on your cell phone by sending a photo or another, from the simplest to the most sensual. Narratively it is very good and realistic. Some games like “True Bond”, “A Perfect Marriage” and “Crazy Son” are starting to work with this theme. It would be good. Imagine a scene where she sends nudes to her brother-in-law with her husband sleeping next to her and he suddenly wakes up to the flash. That would be hot and scary. With this we would have sensual photos before any sex scene.
What is your opinion?

Exemple:

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Expected date for next update?
This one is a really slooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwww burnnnnnnnn.
As for the next update, your guess is as good as anyone else.

Here's a post from his Patreon from about a month ago.

Hi, everyone,
I'm here to give you some news about the progress of the game.
At the moment I've exceeded 350 frames of single renders and should have around 200 frames of animation renders.
I've almost finished the rendering phase, I still have one scene to finish, which should take about a week. And that should bring the number of images to around 400+.
I've also started writing, which I'll continue in parallel with the rendering work.
It's still early to presume a release date, but in general when the renderings are done, the rest moves along pretty quickly.
I've also got some good news, I know you've all been waiting for it, and in the next update our hero will have the opportunity to "Wetting the willy".
You'll be able to catch a glimpse of this glorious moment if you benefit from the hot preview advantage (elite and big fan).
For everyone else, I've also included a few images of what's in store.
Back to work and see you soon.

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
This one is a really slooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwww burnnnnnnnn.
As for the next update, your guess is as good as anyone else.

Here's a post from his Patreon from about a month ago.

Hi, everyone,
I'm here to give you some news about the progress of the game.
At the moment I've exceeded 350 frames of single renders and should have around 200 frames of animation renders.
I've almost finished the rendering phase, I still have one scene to finish, which should take about a week. And that should bring the number of images to around 400+.
I've also started writing, which I'll continue in parallel with the rendering work.
It's still early to presume a release date, but in general when the renderings are done, the rest moves along pretty quickly.
I've also got some good news, I know you've all been waiting for it, and in the next update our hero will have the opportunity to "Wetting the willy".
You'll be able to catch a glimpse of this glorious moment if you benefit from the hot preview advantage (elite and big fan).
For everyone else, I've also included a few images of what's in store.
Back to work and see you soon.
Thank you

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
He should try to corrupt his brother's wife through sexting. Chat on your cell phone by sending a photo or another, from the simplest to the most sensual. Narratively it is very good and realistic. Some games like “True Bond”, “A Perfect Marriage” and “Crazy Son” are starting to work with this theme. It would be good. Imagine a scene where she sends nudes to her brother-in-law with her husband sleeping next to her and he suddenly wakes up to the flash. That would be hot and scary. With this we would have sensual photos before any sex scene.
What is your opinion?

Exemple:
I totally agree

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Are you saying it will be abandoned before we have our way with the wifey?
No, I'm jokingly implying that the wife may never chose to fully cheat on husband with the MC.

eg. lots of "will I or won't I" moments, mixed with some "accidently intimate" moments, ending with the wife "coming to her senses" and rejecting sex with the MC. During all the the MC has bedded a number of other candidates, and finally ends up with one of them instead.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
No, I'm jokingly implying that the wife may never chose to fully cheat on husband with the MC.

eg. lots of "will I or won't I" moments, mixed with some "accidently intimate" moments, ending with the wife "coming to her senses" and rejecting sex with the MC. During all the the MC has bedded a number of other candidates, and finally ends up with one of them instead.
I think it's pretty much given the wife will commit the deed sooner or later. I mean the game name itself is "my brother's wife". That alone says we'll have our way with Jennifer no matter what that is if it doesn't get abandoned.

Reactions: hawk784563

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
I think it's pretty much given the wife will commit the deed sooner or later. I mean the game name itself is "my brother's wife". That alone says we'll have our way with Jennifer no matter what that is if it doesn't get abandoned.
Oh, I agree that it is very likely that at least one route through the game will include sexual activates between the MC and the Wife.

But, inferring that eventuality from the title is tenuous / wishful thinking at best.

eg.
The phase "my brother's wife" is obviously taken from a larger sentence, which we hope is something along the lines of "my brother's wife is coming to realise she's with the wrong brother, and is considering how she intends to rectify that situation".

But it could also be taken from "my brother's wife is one intense emotional situation away from becoming an axe wielding maniac, who will do whatever is necessary to remove any threat to her marriage".

Or for those that prefer a less lethal example, from "my brother's wife has an undiscovered multiple personally disorder, and the other personality is a horny peg-ist looking for a young man to own!"

The simple fact is that only 10? games days have past so far, and we have no really ideal about the Developer's intentions..

Reactions: rudy007

el_balrog

Sep 18, 2023
I've only been playing this game for a short time, I have a long way to go, and while it's true so far that I would love for the MC to be able to tackle something more serious with his sister-in-law, in reality the one I'm in love with is Bella.

taphizz

Nov 20, 2021
What is your opinion?

Exemple:
Is the screen shots from true bond thought that was abandoned?

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
Is the screen shots from true bond thought that was abandoned?

It generally publishes one update per year. It was like this in 2021, 2022 and 2023. Some say that its next update could come out in May/June 2024. I suggest you join the discord group. Every now and then someone releases something new. The last time he communicated was in June 2023 saying that the update would come out at the end of August or beginning of September 2023. But he didn't meet the deadline. Unfortunately, when it comes to “True Bond”, you need to check the F95 forum or discord every now and then to see if there is indeed an update.

nikypuma

Apr 11, 2019
This was just written on his pateron page

Hi, everyone.
First of all let me wish you all the best for 2024. The end of the year was a bit complicated but despite some unforeseen events I finally finished all the renderings. Initially I had said there would be around 400 renders but as I wasn't satisfied with the pool scene I beefed it up a bit and in the end there were over 600 renders. As I said, I've also been working in parallel on the writing and I'm just under halfway through. Given what remains to be done, I'm planning a February release. I think that by the end of the month I should be able to give you a fixed release date.
In the meantime, I wish you all an excellent year in 2024

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
This was just written on his pateron page

Hi, everyone.
First of all let me wish you all the best for 2024. The end of the year was a bit complicated but despite some unforeseen events I finally finished all the renderings. Initially I had said there would be around 400 renders but as I wasn't satisfied with the pool scene I beefed it up a bit and in the end there were over 600 renders. As I said, I've also been working in parallel on the writing and I'm just under halfway through. Given what remains to be done, I'm planning a February release. I think that by the end of the month I should be able to give you a fixed release date.
In the meantime, I wish you all an excellent year in 2024
Thank you. Can't wait

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
It looks like we're going to have good news in the next update, the MC is finally going to fuck with his brother's wife, I hope that's true.
Dev said he's going to wet his willy, not he going to wet his Willy with his brother's wife.
I mean think about it, until now she has only given him a hj and that too in his sleep. You don't think the dev will go Straight to penetration in the next update after all his meticulous blueballing utill now. Would seem a like a steep move imo.

Most probably it'll some other side character he'll have sex with.

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Dev said he's going to wet his willy, not he going to wet his Willy with his brother's wife.
I mean think about it, until now she has only given him a hj and that too in his sleep. You don't think the dev will go Straight to penetration in the next update after all his meticulous blueballing utill now. Would seem a like a steep move imo.

Most probably it'll some other side character he'll have sex with.
Yes it will - from previous images posted by the dev, the side character is someone from his brother's office.

A bit surprising as the dev seemed to be tailoring the story progression for the first full on sex scene to be with Bella.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes