3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
News about version 0.10 MBW
13 de dezembro

Hi, everyone,

I'm here to give you some news about the progress of the game.

At the moment I've exceeded 350 frames of single renders and should have around 200 frames of animation renders.

I've almost finished the rendering phase, I still have one scene to finish, which should take about a week. And that should bring the number of images to around 400+.

I've also started writing, which I'll continue in parallel with the rendering work.

It's still early to presume a release date, but in general when the renderings are done, the rest moves along pretty quickly.

I've also got some good news, I know you've all been waiting for it, and in the next update our hero will have the opportunity to "Wetting the willy".

You'll be able to catch a glimpse of this glorious moment if you benefit from the hot preview advantage (elite and big fan).

For everyone else, I've also included a few images of what's in store.

Back to work and see you soon.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
I believe there was one in the past.. probably not to completion though....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, actually it was in the 0.9 update and again no, romance path gets you a handie while you are sleeping. Corruption path will get you to molest her in her sleep.

Note: I'm talking about the sister in law not those other boring side characters. There are few good scenes with them.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
No, actually it was in the 0.9 update and again no, romance path gets you a handie while you are sleeping. Corruption path will get you to molest her in her sleep.

Note: I'm talking about the sister in law not those other boring side characters. There are few good scenes with them.
Oh. You're referring to the 0.9 update only? I think the Corruption/Domination path gets you a handle earlier on too. When they get back from the club...or am I imaging/wanting this too much? :sneaky:
On another note, glad to see the dev hasn't abandoned the project.

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
Oh. You're referring to the 0.9 update only? I think the Corruption/Domination path gets you a handle earlier on too. When they get back from the club...or am I imaging/wanting this too much? :sneaky:
On another note, glad to see the dev hasn't abandoned the project.
Upon arriving from the club, the MC kisses his brother's wife and starts groping her.
However, the light in the living room turns on, and the MC's brother goes up to the bedroom and has sex with his wife.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes