3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
View attachment 1708078
My Brother's Wife [v0.92] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Walkthrough Multi Mod Showcase

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID By Blackeye.
Download Optional (See Features): -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
When I copy-past files in game folder with it on Mac version, the average game size turns from about 1gb to about 50mb and the app cannot be launched

Reactions: dabuzzkiller1

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hello, if anyone can give me a run down of recent content, I'd appreciate it. Are there any more questionable scenes? I just stopped playing after the scene where MC and his brother were both spanking the wife together drunk. It was really cringe and also En Tee Argh like. I hope that shit didn't continue. Thanks in advance!

Remember, don't spoil the whole thing, but anything related to what I said above, especially with the brother in mind. He's so annoying.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hello, if anyone can give me a run down of recent content, I'd appreciate it. Are there any more questionable scenes? I just stopped playing after the scene where MC and his brother were both spanking the wife together drunk. It was really cringe and also En Tee Argh like. I hope that shit didn't continue. Thanks in advance!

Remember, don't spoil the whole thing, but anything related to what I said above, especially with the brother in mind. He's so annoying.
Um, I don't remember that in the game ever. You must've made some choices that I have not in my 4 different PTs (one of which is dominance). So I guess the answer would be that either (1) that doesn't happen anymore; or (2) you have to make very specific choices to get that scene. And I don't know what those choices are. (That said, there are for sure some things my current PTs don't include, so it's definitely possible.)

Reactions: Old Dog

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Um, I don't remember that in the game ever. You must've made some choices that I have not in my 4 different PTs (one of which is dominance). So I guess the answer would be that either (1) that doesn't happen anymore; or (2) you have to make very specific choices to get that scene. And I don't know what those choices are. (That said, there are for sure some things my current PTs don't include, so it's definitely possible.)
Bro, I don't like being gaslit. So I'll just say that I saw with my own two eyes that MC and the brother were hanging out with the wife. Then there is a moment when they both slap her on the ass while hanging out in the living room. I don't know if they removed it, but believe me, it 100% happened. And I wasn't on some NTR path either. I would never allow that to happen. I'm not trying to be disrespectful, rather, I was trying to explain my thought process.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Bro, I don't like being gaslit. So I'll just say that I saw with my own two eyes that MC and the brother were hanging out with the wife. Then there is a moment when they both slap her on the ass while hanging out in the living room. I don't know if they removed it, but believe me, it 100% happened. And I wasn't on some NTR path either. I would never allow that to happen. I'm not trying to be disrespectful, rather, I was trying to explain my thought process.
Yea they both did slap her on the butt while they where watching sports on the TV but I think that you get the choice as to whether or not the brother slaps her butt.

Reactions: Larry2000

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I have no idea how it's gaslighting to say that I don't remember and what you described is definitely possible. I said specifically that you must've made choices I didn't. Just b/c I personally didn't see that doesn't mean I'm "gaslighting" you. I don't remember the slapping-her-on-the-butt scene in front of the TV — does that mean I'm trying to gaslight Old Dog too? :FacePalm: Maybe you should watch the film Gaslight and look up the definition of the word before using it again. :rolleyes:

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I have no idea how it's gaslighting to say that I don't remember and what you described is definitely possible. I said specifically that you must've made choices I didn't. Just b/c I personally didn't see that doesn't mean I'm "gaslighting" you. I don't remember the slapping-her-on-the-butt scene in front of the TV — does that mean I'm trying to gaslight Old Dog too? :FacePalm: Maybe you should watch the film Gaslight and look up the definition of the word before using it again. :rolleyes:
My use of language wasn't exactly perfect. I even said "not trying to be disrespectful" it's more a case of I read the first phrase wrong. I reread it, then I added the part at the end, just didn't take out the part at the beginning. I'm very aware of what the term means, just forgot to delete it based on a false assumption I made. you ever read something and got the wrong impression? That was me.

Have a good one. Sorry for misunderstanding you.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Yea they both did slap her on the butt while they where watching sports on the TV but I think that you get the choice as to whether or not the brother slaps her butt.
Thanks for letting me know. When I played I didn't see an option, so I'm glad they added it. I recall being really annoyed by that part.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah your brother and you both slap her butt while she stands between the brother and t.v then between you and the t.v ... neither of you where drunk tho ... you where watching a sporting event ;)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
yeah your brother and you both slap her butt while she stands between the brother and t.v then between you and the t.v ... neither of you where drunk tho ... you where watching a sporting event ;)
Thanks. I do remember her being in front of the television. I couldn't remember specifics about butt-slapping, though. I should be clear: I'm not trying to "gaslight" anyone, though. LMAO.

Reactions: ImperialD
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes