3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
wow the text is a mess horrid to read and the dev changes font and color every sentence , and some of the graphics are ok but not the greatest, bye bye game deleting before eyes go totally bonkers
The color choices are annoying, especially the dark gray font that frequently is displayed on a dark background but that's why there's a text mod linked in the first post.

Reactions: tarshack

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
the game is a finished product that requires minor bug patches. there is no game here, here is a fragment, alpha or beta version. you have to pay for the finished product. you will not pay the full amount of the car, and in return you will be given only a steering wheel and doll Barbie ))
Honestly, you need to shut up. Maybe it's a language barrier since you're obviously not a native English speaker but you make no sense and the more you talk the stupider you sound. Bless these people for having the patients to deal with your ignorant ass but I don't shut your Karen ass the fuck up you're not paying for the game so your opinion on the financial status of it is irrelevant are you that miserable in life that you feel the need to publicly voice it?

Reactions: Penfold Mole

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i could care less what you think on my punctuation, the in game text is horrid get over it. go cry to mommy because a punctuation is missing it a reply
You obviously completely missed the point of my reply: your post was hypocritical. Your criticism about English in a game... was given with a lot of poor English from you. I couldn't care less (you used that wrong, as just one example) how justified you think you are. I pointed out hypocrisy, plain and simple. :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: tc2118

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
Honestly, you need to shut up. Maybe it's a language barrier since you're obviously not a native English speaker but you make no sense and the more you talk the stupider you sound. Bless these people for having the patients to deal with your ignorant ass but I don't shut your Karen ass the fuck up you're not paying for the game so your opinion on the financial status of it is irrelevant are you that miserable in life that you feel the need to publicly voice it?
Your problem is your complexes. Apparently, you are often sent to fuck with such a look in life. I repeat for idiots from birth - they want money, let them provide a game with a sufficient amount of content.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hey there, Beany-guy-studio!
I've discovered your game recently and it is a nice game with good renders and a nice story. My favourite is Bella.
I do understand why some of you f95 guys been disappointed for the slow development of the story. But this is what me interests the most! For me it's the story was does it, and not the sex-scenes.
Everyone has different tastes.
Looking forward to the next chapters!
My grandfather (God rest his soul) once told me something that has been etched on my mind ever since:
"Boy, commit this to memory: An adult game can have sex scenes and a great story at the same time."

I didn't understand what he meant back then; I used to spend my free time playing Sonic, NBA Jam and Streets Of Rage, and those "adult games" he mentioned sounded like chess, dominoes or something boring like that. However, after having played dozens or maybe hundreds of adult games over the years I've come to grasp the profound meaning of his words: if a dev making an erotic game keeps putting off sex FOR YEARS, they are either a potential milker and con artist, or a fool with delusions of grandeur who thinks they're an unparalleled artist and potential Booker Prize winner.
Of course, some of them will mask their true nature under the appearance of making something special, something so unique that including anything sex-related would take away from its loftiness. And unfortunately, those devs usually manage to gather a group of cult-like followers that will internalize their support as belonging to an elite group.

This game was released in February 2021. It's September 2023 now; the relationship between the MC and the brother's wife hasn't led anywhere yet, while he's barely fooled around with anyone else. I honestly think that over 30 months of development time is more than enough to advance the story in such a way that it warrants sex scenes, ANYTHING, any fucking sex scene whatsoever.

God bless Drifty, Philly, Underground Studio, MisterMaya, AlterWorlds, Marvellous Lunatic and so many other devs who try to give us compelling, interesting, or even touching stories without neglecting the sex aspect of their games. It may take several updates, it may takes some months, it may even take a year or longer. But 3 years??? Nah, that's not build-up; that's a joke.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
My grandfather (God rest his soul) once told me something that has been etched on my mind ever since:
"Boy, commit this to memory: An adult game can have sex scenes and a great story at the same time."

I didn't understand what he meant back then; I used to spend my free time playing Sonic, NBA Jam and Streets Of Rage, and those "adult games" he mentioned sounded like chess, dominoes or something boring like that. However, after having played dozens or maybe hundreds of adult games over the years I've come to grasp the profound meaning of his words: if a dev making an erotic game keeps putting off sex FOR YEARS, they are either a potential milker and con artist, or a fool with delusions of grandeur who thinks they're an unparalleled artist and potential Booker Prize winner.
Of course, some of them will mask their true nature under the appearance of making something special, something so unique that including anything sex-related would take away from its loftiness. And unfortunately, those devs usually manage to gather a group of cult-like followers that will internalize their support as belonging to an elite group.

This game was released in February 2021. It's September 2023 now; the relationship between the MC and the brother's wife hasn't led anywhere yet, while he's barely fooled around with anyone else. I honestly think that over 30 months of development time is more than enough to advance the story in such a way that it warrants sex scenes, ANYTHING, any fucking sex scene whatsoever.

God bless Drifty, Philly, Underground Studio, MisterMaya, AlterWorlds, Marvellous Lunatic and so many other devs who try to give us compelling, interesting, or even touching stories without neglecting the sex aspect of their games. It may take several updates, it may takes some months, it may even take a year or longer. But 3 years??? Nah, that's not build-up; that's a joke.
Have you tried to post something similar in Summers gone thread? :HideThePain: :BootyTime:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Have you tried to post something similar in Summers gone thread? :HideThePain: :BootyTime:
Nope. I usually don't post there so I will not jump in just to offend their beliefs :Kappa:. Some are still convinced the game will ever be completed.
SG's girls are absolutely gorgeous, though. In My Brother's Wife there isn't even that incentive; the art is simply decent at most.

• Hey there
Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Nope. I usually don't post there so I will not jump in just to offend their beliefs :Kappa:. Some are still convinced the game will ever be completed.
SG's girls are absolutely gorgeous, though. In My Brother's Wife there isn't even that incentive; the art is simply decent at most.
though it has to be nice to believe in oceasanta even as an (supposedly) adult :HideThePain:

tc2118

Aug 14, 2023

I love the opening of this post, and clearly you are an intelligent and articulate person. Where I object is the use of the term "milking". On BeanieGuy's Patreon his earnings are posted (he doesn't hide the info from Patreon as to how much support he gets). As of today, it's $500 per month. That is not enough to live on in a first-world country, and in fact after Patreon takes their cut it's barely anything at all. It can't be their full time job. So pace of development of this game is dictated by how much time and energy they can muster outside of their regular work and personal life. Maybe I'm assuming I understand too much, but I'm a developer too, who works on games in my spare time, and I know how hard it is to squeeze it in. I also know that it's even harder to squeeze it in for small amounts of monetary reward. The crux of the matter is, we want devs to work faster and to produce quality work, but we don't want to pay them. I'm guilty too, though I do support multiple devs in single payments to patreon here and there. I definitely don't support an amount consistent with how much time I've spent playing and enjoying these games.

This produces a psychological phenomenon called "cognitive dissonance", which is an uncomfortable mental state in which someone finds themselves when they realize their attitudes do not align with their behavior. I like many of the games on this site, I believe I should pay for work I value, but I'm not currently paying for every single one I like. So, the discomfort of cognitive dissonance motivates me to either change my attitude or change my behavior. For some of us, it means we start putting out support more often. For others is means we decide the games aren't worth our money. It explains how often you read posts on here that angrily and aggressively trash games that the poster never paid for. Why so angry? (Not you Aristos, you seem very measured in your thoughts on this. I'm talking about those troll-like kinds of posters we all see here). The anger comes from the cognitive dissonance. "Milking" is a common insult thrown at devs, and in my opinion it mostly comes from someone wanting to justify their lack of support, as in "I'm not stealing your work, you are trying to take advantage of me." (I understand that Beanieguy is making his game available for free, so no one here is stealing from him, but it still describes the attitude, i.e. "I'm not refusing to support a hard-working dev, I'm refusing to be taken advantage of by a lazy dev").

It's not beyond reason to think that some devs draw out games to try and make more money, but it's just as likely, if not more, that they find it hard to motivate themselves to work steadily for so little monetary reward, and develop slowly because of it. The pace of this game is great to me. It's a great build-up in terms of in-story time, it's just taking lots of real-life time to get the story to the point where the sex is happening. The "FOR YEARS" problem is not a story-telling problem, it's a pace of development problem, and I would suggest that for those of us here that want it to move faster, supporting is the best way to try to make that happen.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I love the opening of this post, and clearly you are an intelligent and articulate person. Where I object is the use of the term "milking". On BeanieGuy's Patreon his earnings are posted (he doesn't hide the info from Patreon as to how much support he gets). As of today, it's $500 per month. That is not enough to live on in a first-world country, and in fact after Patreon takes their cut it's barely anything at all. It can't be their full time job. So pace of development of this game is dictated by how much time and energy they can muster outside of their regular work and personal life. Maybe I'm assuming I understand too much, but I'm a developer too, who works on games in my spare time, and I know how hard it is to squeeze it in. I also know that it's even harder to squeeze it in for small amounts of monetary reward. The crux of the matter is, we want devs to work faster and to produce quality work, but we don't want to pay them. I'm guilty too, though I do support multiple devs in single payments to patreon here and there. I definitely don't support an amount consistent with how much time I've spent playing and enjoying these games.

This produces a psychological phenomenon called "cognitive dissonance", which is an uncomfortable mental state in which someone finds themselves when they realize their attitudes do not align with their behavior. I like many of the games on this site, I believe I should pay for work I value, but I'm not currently paying for every single one I like. So, the discomfort of cognitive dissonance motivates me to either change my attitude or change my behavior. For some of us, it means we start putting out support more often. For others is means we decide the games aren't worth our money. It explains how often you read posts on here that angrily and aggressively trash games that the poster never paid for. Why so angry? (Not you Aristos, you seem very measured in your thoughts on this. I'm talking about those troll-like kinds of posters we all see here). The anger comes from the cognitive dissonance. "Milking" is a common insult thrown at devs, and in my opinion it mostly comes from someone wanting to justify their lack of support, as in "I'm not stealing your work, you are trying to take advantage of me." (I understand that Beanieguy is making his game available for free, so no one here is stealing from him, but it still describes the attitude, i.e. "I'm not refusing to support a hard-working dev, I'm refusing to be taken advantage of by a lazy dev").

It's not beyond reason to think that some devs draw out games to try and make more money, but it's just as likely, if not more, that they find it hard to motivate themselves to work steadily for so little monetary reward, and develop slowly because of it. The pace of this game is great to me. It's a great build-up in terms of in-story time, it's just taking lots of real-life time to get the story to the point where the sex is happening. The "FOR YEARS" problem is not a story-telling problem, it's a pace of development problem, and I would suggest that for those of us here that want it to move faster, supporting is the best way to try to make that happen.
Thank you for your measured post too.

I understand your cognitive dissonance argument, but in my case I'm currently supporting 5 adult game devs on Patreon, and I'm not supporting more because I can't afford it. I mean, I could switch to their lowest Patreon tiers so that I could contribute to more people's games at the same time, but the way I see it, that's not going to make any difference for any of them so I'd rather focus on just a few devs at a time and pay a bit more to each of them.
I've supported other devs in the past, and for various reasons at some point I just decided it wasn't worth, so I moved to others. That is, I've been supporting 5 devs for quite some time now, but they've not always been the same.
I make no internal excuses for not supporting a specific dev; I simply support those whose work I appreciate the most and that I consider to be under-appreciated. When this excitement and trust on my part dies out, I just leave them without any remorse or hard feelings.

Now, before dealing with the reasons for my hatred of milkers, I'd like to make a clarification.
I wrote that any adult game dev who fails to provide sex scenes after years of development fell into either of those two categories that I said; after reading your post, it's clear to me that it was too simplistic and that characterization did not reflect the diversity of circumstances and personalities of every dev. I never thought Beanie Guy was milking or fooling himself about the relevance of the game he's making, but I do believe he could have planned the story development much more efficiently, focusing on what was central to the game's premise and modifying the way in which in-game time is presented in order to make the most out of the little time he presumably has to work on this project.
In that regard, I must disagree with you about the story's pace being great. Again, the dev has released numerous updates during the past 31 months, which for me would be more than enough to provide something, anything, with the sister-in-law if the approach had been different.

Finally, I admit I hate milkers, and I have voiced my contempt a few times in the threads of their respective games.
However, my motivation for slamming them doesn't lie in my alleged frustration because I'm not receiving some product they'd theoretically be supposed to give me; in fact, more often than not I criticize devs whose game I don't like or even play.

For me, it's much simpler: I really enjoy this hobby; I love how adult games have increasingly better art and stories since I discovered this site, and how some devs are always improving themselves in order to create more impressive projects. However, many of the devs that I personally consider to be among the very best in this industry, who are working hard to take these games to the next level, only get a ridiculous fraction of the support and money that a bunch of others dev get on a monthly basis without lifting a finger.
That makes me sick, on the one hand, because I feel genuinely bad for those reliable, hard-working, imaginative devs; and on the other hand (and very importantly), because I believe that rewarding this kind of dishonest behaviour will end up discouraging those devs who are struggling, and perhaps it will convince them that they should just put out the next brainless harem incest game instead of a well thought-out story coupled with gorgeous renders and (maybe) even pretty animations. Milkers are toxic for this kind of entertainment, or any other industry for that matter.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Do you have netori games like this game ?
This forum is generally a better place to ask for recommendations. If you search there and don't find anything, you can create a new thread (use the button near the top to do so) to ask others for suggestions. I would link to the OP (first page) of this thread, in case someone visiting your thread doesn't know this game.

tc2118

Aug 14, 2023
Thank you for your measured post too.

I understand your cognitive dissonance argument, but in my case I'm currently supporting 5 adult game devs on Patreon, and I'm not supporting more because I can't afford it. I mean, I could switch to their lowest Patreon tiers so that I could contribute to more people's games at the same time, but the way I see it, that's not going to make any difference for any of them so I'd rather focus on just a few devs at a time and pay a bit more to each of them.
I've supported other devs in the past, and for various reasons at some point I just decided it wasn't worth, so I moved to others. That is, I've been supporting 5 devs for quite some time now, but they've not always been the same.
I make no internal excuses for not supporting a specific dev; I simply support those whose work I appreciate the most and that I consider to be under-appreciated. When this excitement and trust on my part dies out, I just leave them without any remorse or hard feelings.

Now, before dealing with the reasons for my hatred of milkers, I'd like to make a clarification.
I wrote that any adult game dev who fails to provide sex scenes after years of development fell into either of those two categories that I said; after reading your post, it's clear to me that it was too simplistic and that characterization did not reflect the diversity of circumstances and personalities of every dev. I never thought Beanie Guy was milking or fooling himself about the relevance of the game he's making, but I do believe he could have planned the story development much more efficiently, focusing on what was central to the game's premise and modifying the way in which in-game time is presented in order to make the most out of the little time he presumably has to work on this project.
In that regard, I must disagree with you about the story's pace being great. Again, the dev has released numerous updates during the past 31 months, which for me would be more than enough to provide something, anything, with the sister-in-law if the approach had been different.

Finally, I admit I hate milkers, and I have voiced my contempt a few times in the threads of their respective games.
However, my motivation for slamming them doesn't lie in my alleged frustration because I'm not receiving some product they'd theoretically be supposed to give me; in fact, more often than not I criticize devs whose game I don't like or even play.

For me, it's much simpler: I really enjoy this hobby; I love how adult games have increasingly better art and stories since I discovered this site, and how some devs are always improving themselves in order to create more impressive projects. However, many of the devs that I personally consider to be among the very best in this industry, who are working hard to take these games to the next level, only get a ridiculous fraction of the support and money that a bunch of others dev get on a monthly basis without lifting a finger.
That makes me sick, on the one hand, because I feel genuinely bad for those reliable, hard-working, imaginative devs; and on the other hand (and very importantly), because I believe that rewarding this kind of dishonest behaviour will end up discouraging those devs who are struggling, and perhaps it will convince them that they should just put out the next brainless harem incest game instead of a well thought-out story coupled with gorgeous renders and (maybe) even pretty animations. Milkers are toxic for this kind of entertainment, or any other industry for that matter.
Thanks Aristos, for engaging with me in this discussion in a calm, thought-provoking and logical manner. I understand and accept your point of view on every argument that you make. I do still disagree on two minor points, but I accept that we may just have to agree to disagree, and I also acknowledge that I could be wrong in come of my assumptions - there is no objective way for me to prove I'm right. So I present my thoughts humbly, knowing it's just me doing me:

I think that there are some developers who put out monthly updates to keep their support up, that are not up to the standard we expect. You could think of them as milkers. Or you could think of them as a company that has bills to pay. Some may be desperate and rushed because they are trying to stay afloat, and some may be lazy and uncaring, and just sitting back and watching the money flow in for a laughably low level of effort. What I believe, is that the cognitive dissonance aspect that I already explained, as well as the dominant culture here on this forum where everyone would rather believe they are saving themselves from exploitation rather than refusing to pay the worth of a product, is biasing us toward believing it's lazy devs rather than devs trying to scrape together a living. If you can name 10 devs who are "milkers" I would submit to you that at least some of them are actually just desperate devs trying to scrape together a living, not lazy assholes trying to get something for nothing. In fact, I even would go so far as to believe that there is a much higher percentage of people on this forum that are trying to get something for nothing, then there is of adult game devs trying to get money for no work.

So I understand why you hate milkers, I just disagree about how often that is actually occurring.

The other point is about the pace of development of this game. I see your point. Instead of building the game day by day, they could have started with a month of sparse story that culminates in sex with the wife after a month, and then on subsequent updates gone back and filled in all the build-up scenes later. But I'm sure that as you read this solution, you already realize that has problems. Most obvious is that the first sex with the wife would not be nearly as powerful without all the buildup that has gone into it. In story time, this game has only been going on for about 2 weeks I think (I can't double check because it's on my laptop and I'm in my office right now). It would not be the same story if the wife was fucking the step brother within 2 weeks of knowing him. In story time, the pace is totally appropriate. It's only in Dev time that it is aggravating, and that's a direct result of how much time this dev can afford to spend on it. But again, I agree to disagree on this. I respect your opinion, and am grateful for the way you have reacted positively to mine.

Best regards.

Reactions: Aristos

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Is there a point to the "be an obvious dickhead" options? Is this going to lead to a dom path, or is it just "the wrong choice"

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is there a point to the "be an obvious dickhead" options? Is this going to lead to a dom path, or is it just "the wrong choice"
The "hate" points each day give her Domination points overall. So, based on the name, I can only assume there will be a domination path. So far, it's pretty much been changes that make her uncomfortable or just dumbfounded (she's not sure how to respond) for the most part.

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021

Try Posting this in DeLuca Family Thread and you will be chewed raw... to the last piece of your bone

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes