3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
Soooooo, checked this thread and realized that since feb 2021 till now the game will offer you bare minimum regarding sexual interactions
I`m not against slow relation`s developments, but cmon there must actual common sense, no?
There are a lot of stuff here (on the forum) that can show how to make slow plot development into a decent game

Didn`t even bother to try this one, if the dev doesn`t care about his player, why should I be bothered by this game?? =)
I'm soooooooo tired of all these developers going to this slow burn garbage. Wait 3 months up to 6 months for updates and you get lame ass teaser updates repeatedly.
Theres about 3 games, and growing, that I put in the trash as far as playing because of pathetic update times and sorry updates
My Brothers Wife is now one
A Perfect Marriage
Fake Father

tc2118

Aug 14, 2023
There are a thousand pseudo-developers who, in 99% of cases, make a non-product just for the sake of one thing, to milk suckers and breed for free money. Only a small group of developers are focused on creating game content for their qualitative growth and providing new quality products. Are you offering to pay for shitty content? Shit, from which they allegedly sculpt the game))))
Wait a second, "free money"? Don't you realize what you are saying?
You are getting the game for free. Whatever support they are getting is because they put the work in to create a gigabyte worth of renders with a story and game mechanic that many DO find engaging, and worth paying for.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
normally i hate NTR but this i like this HELL TO THE YEAH !!! and finally about time it got updated was wondering if it was ever going to get a update
This is netori, not netorare. Big difference.

You're cucking your brother, not being cucked yourself.

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
I finally checked this out, I could swear there was another game with a similar set up. Man this was long and I figured there'd be more action after all this time. It took me a while to realize who Jennifer's model reminded me of, she was making me think of an older version of Emily from Cure My Addiction. There's grammar, spelling and at least one error where you're called by a label name and another "Cole" and a pet peeve of calling genitalia "sex" gets used way too much. Another pet peeve is going into the thoughts of NPCs, I know it's easier than doing more rendering but I'd prefer thoughts being transmitted through expressions and body language. Also not a fan showing conversations the MC isn't listening to, unless the MC has mind reading powers, super hearing or eavesdropping, I'm not a fan. Also weird "open world" segment early on that seems like it was tested, had negative feed back and dropped.

I'm not sure how much these variables really matter but if your "scores" are tied you should be getting an option of which route to take but it seems like they cancel each other out. I hope the ball is actually starting to roll on this, I'll give it another look after a couple updates.
I personally think there are some similarities with maid to please (although I think it has a more elaborate story, and the setup is not identical by any means) maybe that's the other game you're thinking of? If so and you haven't played that either, I highly recommend it.

Reactions: Chaosguy and MrDL

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
Wait a second, "free money"? Don't you realize what you are saying?
You are getting the game for free. Whatever support they are getting is because they put the work in to create a gigabyte worth of renders with a story and game mechanic that many DO find engaging, and worth paying for.
the game is a finished product that requires minor bug patches. there is no game here, here is a fragment, alpha or beta version. you have to pay for the finished product. you will not pay the full amount of the car, and in return you will be given only a steering wheel and doll Barbie ))

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I personally think there are some similarities with maid to please (although I think it has a more elaborate story, and the setup is not identical by any means) maybe that's the other game you're thinking of? If so and you haven't played that either, I highly recommend it.
Yup that's the one I was thinking of, first played it four months ago and haven't kept up... forgot about it actually, obviously.

Reactions: drisarter

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
You can also stop telling people what to do and shooo them away from thread only bcause you too fragile to see some critique. Saves yourself a lot time don't you think?
Then by all means... keep crying over spilled milk. I'm sure you guys are putting the fear of God in these Devs. They'll definitely work harder and fast now...

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
Then by all means... keep crying over spilled milk. I'm sure you guys are putting the fear of God in these Devs. They'll definitely work harder and fast now...
Well, don't cry and don't whine that games are criticized here... Go play with dolls))) 90% of developers quit games not because of criticism. Game development is a lot of work. And they want to be paid for pacifiers. For a couple of pictures that they will concoct in half a year. If they want money, let them work and give out a quality product.

Reactions: "Download"

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I guess you can only get this extra scene from the wife hate route since the wife love route doesn't seem to have it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, that's correct. If the MC has enough dominance points (I think it's just higher than love points), you can get this but otherwise it's a different final set of suits and a different bit of dialogue.

Reactions: Hmong-sama

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
Hey there, Beany-guy-studio!
I've discovered your game recently and it is a nice game with good renders and a nice story. My favourite is Bella.
I do understand why some of you f95 guys been disappointed for the slow development of the story. But this is what me interests the most! For me it's the story was does it, and not the sex-scenes.
Everyone has different tastes.
Looking forward to the next chapters!

Reactions: Wagdy75

tarshack

May 15, 2018
wow the text is a mess horrid to read and the dev changes font and color every sentence , and some of the graphics are ok but not the greatest, bye bye game deleting before eyes go totally bonkers

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes