3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
this update some text color is horrible to read and gives eyes pain .. please fix it
what this guy said... like dark blue and purple text on a dark background... wtf you thinking.
This tiny file may help a little with the colors: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-brothers-wife-v0-92-beanie-guy-studio.75404/post-9986344
Can also be used with other Ren'Py games, unless the game reacts badly to it. Few do. In which case it's also easily removable.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
There are a thousand pseudo-developers who, in 99% of cases, make a non-product just for the sake of one thing, to milk suckers and breed for free money. Only a small group of developers are focused on creating game content for their qualitative growth and providing new quality products. Are you offering to pay for shitty content? Shit, from which they allegedly sculpt the game))))
Why are you only capable of thinking to support the 99% that make shitty content? Why are you not capable of thinking to support the 1% that make good content instead?

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Now that the MC is going to be working downtown, I expect in the next update for things to really heat up between Bella and him.
Then he should rename the game to Bella's Future Husband or some shit, now that he's out of the house for work... less screen time for Jennifer, making things move even slower. The name of the game points to a single character and a specific kind of content and people will see nothing about it for a hell of a long time if the pace doesn't change.

I don't mind slow-burn, but this is beyond slow.

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Then he should rename the game to Bella's Future Husband or some shit, now that he's out of the house for work... less screen time for Jennifer, making things move even slower. The name of the game points to a single character and a specific kind of content and people will see nothing about it for a hell of a long time if the pace doesn't change.

I don't mind slow-burn, but this is beyond slow.
Imagine how jealous Jennifer will be when she findS out the MC hooking up with Bella! Fireworks and hawtness will ensue!!

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
GOD ALFUCKING MIGHTY. WHEN WILL THIS BORING FUCKING SHOPPING TRIP END. SEEMS LIKE I HAVE BEEN WATCHING 2 SEMI ATTRACTIVE WOMEN TRYING ON CLOTHES FOR HOURS..AND NOT DONE YET. JESUS CHRIST DEV. CAN YOU SERIOUSLY NOT COME UP WITH SOMETHING BETTER FOR YOUR CONTENT THAN THIS SHIT????
rant over.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Imagine how jealous Jennifer will be when she findS out the MC hooking up with Bella! Fireworks and hawtness will ensue!!
You've got a good point there, and honestly, it's not a terrible situation at all. Let's hope things actually go down that way, without dragging on for another two years.

Reactions: LSC82

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
GOD ALFUCKING MIGHTY. WHEN WILL THIS BORING FUCKING SHOPPING TRIP END. SEEMS LIKE I HAVE BEEN WATCHING 2 SEMI ATTRACTIVE WOMEN TRYING ON CLOTHES FOR HOURS..AND NOT DONE YET. JESUS CHRIST DEV. CAN YOU SERIOUSLY NOT COME UP WITH SOMETHING BETTER FOR YOUR CONTENT THAN THIS SHIT????
rant over.

Haha, he spent all his rendering time at the clothing store
:ROFLMAO:

tarshack

May 15, 2018
yup after ready reviews and the fake ones last couple threw up to give game a little higher rating , and reading comments here i think i will pass on this and making notes not to bother with stuff from this dev

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I didn't find this scene.
This only happens if domination (when you click the Stats button: not the smaller stuff during the day, but the daily totals that give +1 Love or +1 Dominance when the MC sleeps) is greater than love. If love is equal to or more than domination, you'll get an alternate scene instead.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes