3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
For like 3 years of development, the fact the wife can't imagine herself getting knocked by having an affair, puts this game in the dud category. The latest episode was just more of the same and the MC is working on other love interests, so it's changing from a ntr game to a harem game but with no action. So the wifey will just be like a third wheel, like the coach scene last time they were some potential while they were all watching television but this time she is sitting on the other side of her husband, and then the latest episode ends with him trying to cop a feel while she is sleeping, lame as. I was thinking how about the husband catches him to put an end to him and all our misery. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
For like 3 years of development, the fact the wife can't imagine herself getting knocked by having an affair, puts this game in the dud category. The latest episode was just more of the same and the MC is working on other love interests, so it's changing from a ntr game to a harem game but with no action. So the wifey will just be like a third wheel, like the coach scene last time they were some potential while they were all watching television but this time she is sitting on the other side of her husband, and then the latest episode ends with him trying to cop a feel while she is sleeping, lame as. I was thinking how about the husband catches him to put an end to him and all our misery. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
There is no NTR. She's not the hero's girlfriend)) This is another category - seduction. The only jamb - it's time to spread it out on the table and fuck it))) Or let his brother shoot him)))

DirectXD1943

Dec 9, 2022
Omfg, how are we at 0.92 without a sex scene with the sister-in-law. The game is LITERALLY TITLED "My Brother's Wife", the pacing in this game is so unbelievably sluggish it's insane. It's like if you played the first Halo game and the only time you saw the halo array was in the end cutscene, like wtf is the dev doing!?

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1708078
My Brother's Wife [v0.92] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Walkthrough Multi Mod Showcase

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID By Blackeye.
Download Optional (See Features): -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
thank you for the update JokerLeader~ :giggle:

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
on more serious note, if you arent concerned at least a bit regarding the trend of one-update-per-year in 90% of these games (regardless of its support and overall quality), im not sure wtf are you doing here (apart from working/white knighting ofc:BootyTime:).
As a member of a pirate forum, why should I be concerned by the one-update-per-year trend? The ones who should be concerned are the paying patrons (costing them actual money) and the developers (slow update has risk of patrons stopping their patronage if they were not kept happy while waiting the extra time). I can just continue pirating the other games that are still alive. I'm really confused what point you're trying to make.

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
i feel he is following the mother and wife game example and will give us hard time lol
There's a girl developer there. And girls always pull rubber like a condom))) And this one climbs where. With his tightening, the idea comes to kill the hero of the game, and rape his brother's wife))))

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
As a member of a pirate forum, why should I be concerned by the one-update-per-year trend? The ones who should be concerned are the paying patrons (costing them actual money) and the developers (slow update has risk of patrons stopping their patronage if they were not kept happy while waiting the extra time). I can just continue pirating the other games that are still alive. I'm really confused what point you're trying to make.
from my side, im confused how many accounts do you have:unsure: :BootyTime:
other than that, i cant help you if you are failing to see the point ant some a bit wider scope.

Reactions: hawk784563

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
If the MC is so keen, he should have bought one of these. His sister-in-law would have asked what this is, and he would have said exercise equipment and the next time his brother goes on a work trip it's game on, YEAH! :D :D
Screenshot (4038).png

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
There's a girl developer there. And girls always pull rubber like a condom))) And this one climbs where. With his tightening, the idea comes to kill the hero of the game, and rape his brother's wife))))
well then i will say Dev is following that game example and will give you hard time lol.

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
Looks interesting, but two years of development and no "vaginal sex" tag means its going nowhere. Ima check in here in a couple of years... assuming i wont forget or die in an accident in the meantime, that is.
An 80-year-old neighbor will give you faster than you will wait for sex in a game with brother's wife)))

Sir_LynX

Jun 14, 2022
View attachment 1708078
My Brother's Wife [v0.92] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Walkthrough Multi Mod Showcase

Features:

Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID By Blackeye.
Download Optional (See Features): -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Would it be possible to share it somewhere else than mixdrop? my antivirus blocked it and said it was malicious

Reactions: Coolways
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes