3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
from my side, im confused how many accounts do you have:unsure: :BootyTime:
other than that, i cant help you if you are failing to see the point ant some a bit wider scope.
Welp. I guess there's no point trying to have a serious discussion after I quoted your post that started with "on a more serious note" if all you can do is just deflecting. Thanks anyway.

Sir_LynX

Jun 14, 2022
The link is not good, you need to erase one O in "mixdroop".

EDIT : this is the good link =
Thank you. Probably should fix that, considering the link he posted is a malicious one, kind of sceptical to download it at all now, hopefully it was not done on purpose...

Reactions: mathias

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyBrothersWife-0.92
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: Mendonca

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
As a member of a pirate forum, why should I be concerned by the one-update-per-year trend? The ones who should be concerned are the paying patrons (costing them actual money) and the developers (slow update has risk of patrons stopping their patronage if they were not kept happy while waiting the extra time). I can just continue pirating the other games that are still alive. I'm really confused what point you're trying to make.
It's hilarious how certain members of F95 spent so much time bitching about what dev isn't updating fast enough when they could easily use that energy towards the Devs that are. Instead spamming the "Milkers" use that energy to help promote the ones that are doing it the right way.

Crazy part is, the ones on here who are usually the loudest will probably never even attempt to support Devs in the first place.

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
It's hilarious how certain members of F95 spent so much time bitching about what dev isn't updating fast enough when they could easily use that energy towards the Devs that are. Instead spamming the "Milkers" use that energy to help promote the ones that are doing it the right way.

Crazy part is, the ones on here who are usually the loudest will probably never even attempt to support Devs in the first place.
There are a thousand pseudo-developers who, in 99% of cases, make a non-product just for the sake of one thing, to milk suckers and breed for free money. Only a small group of developers are focused on creating game content for their qualitative growth and providing new quality products. Are you offering to pay for shitty content? Shit, from which they allegedly sculpt the game))))

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes