• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
DO NOT USE!

Hey guys, I'm looking for someone to take over this mod, the dev reworked a bunch of stuff that would force me to do it all over again and I don't have time for games that do that anymore, plus this is the second time, first time was rewrites. So, hopefully I can get someone to pick this up. The mod will NOT work with Ep. 6. Thanks, hope I can find someone for you guys soon!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 5 (There are no choices in Ep. 5 so don't come back here telling me the mod doesn't work! :p)

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Please Zoey update your mod for Episode 6!! :)

Mar 9, 2021
Yes but still it would be nice if there is an option to revenge. I has been bullied in high school too. Do you know any other actual revenge games? I would do it irl if I know their address but sadly not so fantasy world is it then.
Bullying and especially at the receiving end is worst thing to experience, but looking at the mc and the way he went along, that alone won't justify revenge (strictly regarding girls).
Yes there'll be some surprise in store for Hera which I'm sure she'd love to prefer revenge over that in future.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hi just played update on Android there was a huge chunk of Gwen content missing?
Anybody else notice? The whole meeting her father? Gone?

Thank you for your time :)

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Been bullied myself for 10 years of my school years and personally can only agree with MC:
It bring me psychological satisfaction. I would love an option to make Aine fall in love and then dump her the day after just like the MC originally plan. Even though I live how characters look, especially the sister I will have to delete this game because I can't stand this pussy behavior. He should follow his original plan and REVENGE!:devilish:
Props to the dev though for state clearly at the beginning that this is not a revenge game. I will be more mad If I wasted time playing to the end just to found out there is no revenge. BUT STILL, maybe give us an option to spank Aine as a punishment, dammit.

Last edited:

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
It bring me psychological satisfaction. I would love an option to make Aine fall in love and then dump her the day after just
2 things, the OP is REALLY clear. so the issue is your own.
and 2nd you can pick a different LI like Emma, or Gwen or All of them But Aine, and that would have the same effect, wouldn't it?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
2 things, the OP is REALLY clear. so the issue is your own.
and 2nd you can pick a different LI like Emma, or Gwen or All of them But Aine, and that would have the same effect, wouldn't it?
Yeah, the issue is my own. I'm not blaming the dev or anything. Just want to share what I feel about the game.
But does Aine have feeling for the MC? If not then it doesn't matter anyway.

May 27, 2017
Yes but still it would be nice if there is an option to revenge. I has been bullied in high school too. Do you know any other actual revenge games? I would do it irl if I know their address but sadly not so fantasy world is it then.
This VN isn't about exacting revenge, the title clearly says so, even if you didn't read the OP.
You need to move on from this trauma, bullies are weak cowards, being bullied makes you stronger for it. So be strong.
Speaking of revenge games, "Revenga" is a completed VN, "Reunion" is another with revenge as the main theme.

Reactions: NukaCola

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
This VN isn't about exacting revenge, the title clearly says so, even if you didn't read the OP.
You need to move on from this trauma, bullies are weak cowards, being bullied makes you stronger for it. So be strong.
Speaking of revenge games, "Revenga" is a completed VN, "Reunion" is another with revenge as the main theme.
Also they obviously hasn't finished the current content or they'd know Aine is NOT the one we should have revenge on.. Heira is and she's not a LI (thank god.. I know it'll never happen but seeing her with a bullet in the head would be soooo satisfying.. I don't give a f' what her 'feel bad for me' story turns out to be)

May 27, 2017
Also they obviously hasn't finished the current content or they'd know Aine is NOT the one we should have revenge on.. Heira is and she's not a LI (thank god.. I know it'll never happen but seeing her with a bullet in the head would be soooo satisfying.. I don't give a f' what her 'feel bad for me' story turns out to be)
I haven't played Ep6 yet, but so far imo, Hera doesn't deserve death, I'd like to see how the story unfolds to justify her actions. Bullying can be very heinous and cruel, and leave someone scarred for life, but this VN doesn't have that darkness to it.

• Angry
Reactions: NukaCola

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
All of the main cast are within like 5 or 6 years of age. The youngest being... freya i think, at 19
Heh.. yeah.. "19"... sureeee :sneaky: How does she put it? *teehee*? that's not right but you get the point. I do find it funny that all of these games seem to use +3 years as the general age increase to be patreon friendly.

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
I gotta say.. I really enjoy the sweet animations for the stadium and the beach. I've never seen anything like that before so it was definitely a nice touch! Also the replacement correctly coloured dick for EP6 was an improvement.

4.20 star(s) 136 Votes