• Sky

• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 19, 2018
You have to be pretty heartless to not know the correct choice to make 95% of the time in the game to get/not get the +1.
You seem to underestimate the levels of my stupidity and lack of social interactions to know which option or choices is the right one to progress relationships. I've played a different game without a WT mod and didn't encounter a single cut scene and ended without seeing the explicit stuff.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
For thos who want a mod to cheat. Just open the renpy folders of the chapters and do a search for the LI variables. It took me less than 5 minutes to figure it out and find where i was messing up for a +1 on Freya, so you can do it too.

Reactions: HogRocket

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
For thos who want a mod to cheat. Just open the renpy folders of the chapters and do a search for the LI variables. It took me less than 5 minutes to figure it out and find where i was messing up for a +1 on Freya, so you can do it too.
Pfffft! Cheating! As if I ever cheated. I've NEVER used a Ren'Py Save Editor or a general , or anything to view , an . NEVER I tell you. I don't even know what those are or where to find them.

can’t-say-i’m-not-guilty-68993657.png

Nothing to see here, move on. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

May 27, 2017
My threshold for death is much lower then yours.. Thanos was almost right :p
Death is a sweet release, it's an easy out for the guilty. If a person has done something heinous and cruel, they deserve to live the remaining of their life in pain, humiliation and suffering, wishing death upon themselves. That, imo is worse than death. (But, if the culprit has taken a life, then their own is forfeit). So I don't think Hera deserves death, it'd be too easy, and not messy enough.

PS:- Thanos was the best character in Endgame, for me.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I use the save editor in those games that don't tell you the points you win or lose when making a choice. I save before the choice and then a bit after and see if the variables (which and how) have changed. It's a more or less reliable way to verify that you are following the path you want with each LI. In this one, since the game already tells you the points, I save myself the laborious task of checking it with the editor.

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
Heh.. yeah.. "19"... sureeee :sneaky: How does she put it? *teehee*? that's not right but you get the point. I do find it funny that all of these games seem to use +3 years as the general age increase to be patreon friendly.
That kind of totally misrepresents my post and I don't really appreciate it. The original question was about wanting more diversity in the apparent ages of the main cast. Since Freya was the only one that (i recall) has given their actual in game age, I had to use that age to work out the ages of the rest of the cast.

And if you take a look at the personalities of... any yuotube/vtube/insta/whatever personality they all act younger than they are by several years.

If you want to think she's actually 16 for your head canon that's your prerogative, but please leave my posts out of it.

Ulquiorra321

Oct 10, 2017
You seem to underestimate the levels of my stupidity and lack of social interactions to know which option or choices is the right one to progress relationships. I've played a different game without a WT mod and didn't encounter a single cut scene and ended without seeing the explicit stuff.
That's incredible, no offense intended.

• Haha
Reactions: crotch69

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
There are definitely lots of other games where I can't survive without a WT due to the way they word things but I've found with this one that it's usually pretty obvious that one will make LI happy and the other won't. Worse case open up the .rpy when you're confused and dbl check if no WT is available :)

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Brave heart academy's characters in the burger shop! Good to see them again because that game had already ended! :cry:
And I think I saw some character in life changing choice too? Btw how is lcc going? Don't see any update since Aug, isn't it using less time to create story by using the old story line and just remake the model? What is the update pattern between lcc and mbiml? Icc first then mbiml and loop this pattern?:unsure:
The cat girl freya! Good to see her cosplay and I think she is more beautiful in long hair then her usual short hair. Also, hail to neko para!:love:
So moon and claire are related, I am starting to worry about the possibility of them to become a Li in the future updates since both of them are not in the character card list in both game.:cry:
Wow there is even an eternum crossover in the game! Is lcc and mbiml in the same universe of eternum and once in a lifetime? Will it be more crossover that even once in a lifetime or eternum's character appear in the game in the future?:LOL:
I think the timeline will be oialt/lcc>mbiml>eternum, not sure which one is first and second but definitely eternum be the last as in mbiml the game is going to release to public and it is already released for some time in eternum.:unsure:
Well, the ed is just like anime! From this we can see how great the improvement of niichan starting from the original lcc to mbiml now, good job niichan!;)
At last, niichan still using most of the time describe his favorite girl emy, so unfair to the other girls.:cry:

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys /...

I have competed Ep.5 and used saves in Ep.6. And it doesn't progress Ep6. ends with the same scene with Emma in Ep.5.
Does EP.

Hellraisers3

Nov 8, 2017
Niichan really knows how to pull at my heart strings and the cliff hanger... Now I'm going to be anticipating the next update even more, love the game Niichan keep up the amazing work.

May 27, 2017
wtf is with Shu and the point of it? Can't we just have a game it a normal male friend instead of some weird ass one. I've never understood the appeal of "Trap" characters and it makes even less sense to have one when the MC himself knows he's a "trap" character. Plus his personality is trash and looks like it will cause issues with the girls.
Great update except 2 big things.

1. that damn waste of time with the track and field. I love lily but what could have been a short scene that would show character development turned into a 20 minute waste of time introducing a bunch of characters that are probably going to be in some other vn and have zero relevance here. Lily deserved better. The players deserved better. And it ate up time and renders that could have been used to the main story

2. Fucking Shu. He should have been ended when he insulted one of my girls. Unnecessary drama and falls into the we can't have a decent male friend in vns because of stupid reasons.
Egotistical, self absorbed waste of vn space.

This vn is better than those two mistakes

Really great update otherwise :) thank you
Shu and his "trap" appearance came out of nowhere, though I don't think this VN is going to sexualise his gender fluidity. It feels like he serves more as a plot device: to either cause some light-hearted drama/misunderstanding, or to help the MC deal with the Hera situation. I assume he looks like a trap so that his involvement in the narrative is clear, and that people don't start a discourse over the infamous three letter fetish. But I could be wrong.

Putting that aside, NiiChan I love your VN, but in my opinion, there a few problems plaguing it in terms of - writing, narrative and characters.
1. The proficiency of English being used in this game leaves much to be desired; most of the time it feels like it's written by someone who speaks English as a second language. The dialogue feels wooden and stilted, like it was machine translated by a decent AI. There are no grammatical errors (maybe an excessive use of commas), at least none that I could find; but the comprehension, structure of sentences, absence/presence of certain words just doesn't feel like native English, to me. I think along with proof-reading, some editing also needs to be done, by a native speaker. It can help to immerse the player even more, if the dialogue feels natural and life-like.

2. Like other people mentioned, flashback scenes are long winded, and delve too much into the minutiae. It drags on for too long, and as a player I felt bored and disconnected from the current narrative of the MC. Lily's was the worst offender of this, at least Emma is an important piece in the narrative chessboard, but that too overstayed its welcome. Lily's backstory and the subsequent characters that were introduced could be a whole other VN on its own, with its own protagonist. That level of fleshing out is a boon, and a bane at the same time. The delivery of information to both the MC and the player needs to be put into perspective and refocused.

3. Every character is introduced, and they always have some unfortunate circumstance/ painful past/ dark secret that connect them to the MC/ his family/ the narrative. It feels like a self contained story, inorganic, and bogged down in revealing how everyone has a past and how connected everyone is. It spends more time peeling back the past, than it does in resolving the present, and looking to the future. Like, how small is this world, is it just one city in the entire existence!? It gets exhausting seeing so many characters give a hint to their backstory that you know won't be fleshed out until further down the update line. This is bread-crumbing taken to the nth level. And it doesn't feel like the plot has progressed much at all, new characters are introduced, new mystery is created, new intrigue is generated, but the conclusion to the narrative still seems as far away as it did in the beginning. Instead of the narrative yarn-ball unravelling, it's getting wound up and tangled more, and seemingly new yarn balls are being thrown into the fray. The biggest problem with this is, that it takes away from player agency. It doesn't feel like the player has any control over the narrative or the outcome of the plot, we're just along for the ride, deciding if we want to bang Girl A or not, whilst we meet new characters (who are technically not new characters because their past is tied to someone else's), and slog through backstories and flashbacks. I think this style of story-telling works better for a Kinetic Novel, but it would still dwell in the past too much.

I hope my ramblings are comprehensible, and that at least the general message of my comment is understood. My apologies, if this feels overly negative and critical. I like this VN, and am therefore passionate about it, providing criticism in the hopes of seeing it improve and prosper. Good luck to you in your endeavours, and wish you good health NiiChan! :)(y)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
*plays newest update*

Me: Emma's Revenge HYPE!!!!!!

d98e4c67512664c91040030b015eef22632571cef008634c3e04fdcdb0badf92.gif

p.s. Called it that she was being threatened with Aine's life... and turns out hers and MCs too. Emma pretty much be the "I know what I must do, but I don't know if I have the strength to do it."

p.s.s NiiChan ... More Skye tho plz. ;)

Greymal

Jun 10, 2020
Niichan really knows how to pull at my heart strings and the cliff hanger... Now I'm going to be anticipating the next update even more, love the game Niichan keep up the amazing work.
I had the same problem, and it was because I had the EP1-5 walkthrough installed. Remove that amd EP6 continues normally.

4.20 star(s) 136 Votes