• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Clay7on

Mar 14, 2021
Didn't expect this kind of story from this site...

No regret tho...

Not a tiny bit...

None at all...

Emy/Emma is the best...

ReddVollchia99

Jan 25, 2021
Hey, one question. I see a Freya scene in the menu but I finished the whole story up to chapter 6 and I've been unable to unlock it. Can you guys give me any pointers?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
Well, I haven't finished the current version yet, so my opinion may change or that I don't have all the information.

I really like the game and I'm always happy to see an update but some parts are long, much too long, Emy's flashback I have more than once hesitated to just skip it or Lily's, it was too long. I'm not saying that you should just delete these passages, but perhaps shortening them would be a good idea.
(personally I'm not a big fan of having an update where in the end we don't see the MC that much.)

Another thing, I find it a shame that MBiML and LCC are in the same universe and that there are interactions between them (well not really interactions but characters in common), it's super frustrating that in MBiML the MC and Jess (for example) will never have anything other than a boss/employee relationship or maybe friendly but nothing more ok it may be more ""realistic"" (between very big quotes because the fact that the game is a harem game is anything but realistic) cause all the girls are not for the MC, but still frustrating for this kind of game and it is even more so when the arrival of a new female character who looks cool (whether by her introduction/character and/or her appearance) the first question I ask myself is "Okay so it's potentially a future LI or it's dead because she is already has one for LCC's MC?".

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
The whole repairman daughter and Lily were former girlfriends and the MC wont get a chance with either, calling it right now... That or he'll just be a third wheel in their relationship. Dissapointing.

• Angry
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Please tell me we will eventually get to have fun with Klara, Hera, Moon, Claire, Amber, Aurora, Hera's sister (can't remember her name right now) and all the other hot girls that have presented to us so far. So many hot girls and teases from them including secret images that it just seems downright cruel and painful to just have them give us that and then not deliver having any fun with them as the MC. Stop teasing us at every turn. I mean it is a harem game and there are a bunch of hot women but so far MC's harem is pretty limited. Just let us have a full blown harem option with all the hot female characters.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Please tell me we will eventually get to have fun with Klara, Hera, Moon, Claire, Amber, Aurora, Hera's sister (can't remember her name right now) and all the other hot girls that have presented to us so far. So many hot girls and teases from them including secret images that it just seems downright cruel and painful to just have them give us that and then not deliver having any fun with them as the MC. Stop teasing us at every turn. I mean it is a harem game and there are a bunch of hot women but so far MC's harem is pretty limited. Just let us have a full blown harem option with all the hot female characters.
Klara - yes, she's on the list of LIs (if that's the mom, I can't remember), several of the others you've mentioned though are part of the harem of Niichan's other game Life Changing Choices so they presumably won't be available (good rule of thumb is if they've stated that they have a boyfriend, it's usually the MC from LCC).

Reactions: TheDick69+

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Klara - yes, she's on the list of LIs (if that's the mom, I can't remember), several of the others you've mentioned though are part of the harem of Niichan's other game Life Changing Choices so they presumably won't be available (good rule of thumb is if they've stated that they have a boyfriend, it's usually the MC from LCC).
Wait seriously? I didn't know that. I literally just checked the other game. I didn't even realize it is the same dev so thanks for that. I am going to try it out soon. Quick question though how inter-related are the two stories if they have some similar characters?

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Wait seriously? I didn't know that. I literally just checked the other game. I didn't even realize it is the same dev so thanks for that. I am going to try it out soon. Quick question though how inter-related are the two stories if they have some similar characters?
MBIML seems to take place after LCC so it's almost like a sequel I guess? But they basically exist in the same city in the same universe and are facing similar issues (maybe with the same antagonists?).

ScaryFairy

Jun 6, 2021
Key to the harem is to let your keeper know everything. It's going to be hard since she found out that herself.
So true. It's better than them finding it out one by one after a long time when everything is progressed. It would've always made a discomfort to the player's mind. Btw I'm very HARD since she found out.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: TheDick69+
Mar 9, 2021
So true. It's better than them finding it out one by one after a long time when everything is progressed. It would've always made a discomfort to the player's mind. Btw I'm very HARD since she found out.:LOL:
Aine might be the easiest one among them to get acclimatized with the situation.

4.20 star(s) 136 Votes