• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Portios

Sep 19, 2020
Oh, a game with a strange title.
Well, it's not a revenge, but let's try it out of curiosity. Besides, I like this girl with blue hair and red eyes.
*Downloading in progress...*
*Game launch*
I wasn't ready...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So that damn developer threw me into a black hole, I didn't see the time pass for days. I don't thank you! I'll just say, keep it up, and make us dream again. *bow*

I recognise myself a little in the MC. I loved the story with Gwen especially in the high school in the bathroom because it can really happen. But also the rest, she seems really lonely even when she's doing well this girl. Of course the absence of her mother plays a big part, but there's something else. Other than the company, no doubt.

Emy, I don't think I need to say any more... So far, Naomi and Lily seem to me to be great friends, although Lily is starting to have feelings. Moon, wait and see. Klara and Hera I'm not sure yet. Sky, I'd like to know more about her past.

I haven't finished the game yet, I'm at the beginning of episode 6 which I'll probably finish tomorrow so I can't wait for the rest, because of Emy but also the others, this game is one of my favorites. I just have a few wishes:

- I wonder if Naomi is special like she said at the beginning of the game or it's just a troll by that sneaky developer... Naomi's render is beautiful by the way.

- Emy (Sorry, I don't like Emma's name, bad memory, for me it will always and forever be Emy...) and Gwen have rich pasts, and I don't mind that they will be developed further in the future but I wonder if it will be the same for Sky? Have memories of the beginning of her beguin and then the growing strength of her love for her brother? Because in Emy's flashback, she's like a normal sister. So I wonder if there was something specific that triggered it all in the near past or is it just age?

- Amber is shady, I loved the theory from one of you. I think she's not human but a force of destiny or something like that without it being directly revealed with stories of magic, just disturbing and suggested coincidences.

- Apart from Sky, I also hope the other girls will be developed as much (I'm thinking of Lily but also Freya who is endearing although I don't like the flatness!)

- I suppose it's on purpose that Aine is in the background at the moment, she's strangely the least inspiring to me. (That said, nice try on the cat ears, vile developer! :HideThePain: )

These are my thoughts and feelings as Emy would say, sorry by the way if it's not always understandable, English is not my main language. :HideThePain:

Ps: Since I voted for Sky, I'll take Emy's beautiful banner. Thanks to its creator by the way! :LUL:

Last edited:

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
Well I played both games and this one is a lot better . Models are gorgeous and character developing is going well but There are lots of drama in the game ..
Wish you good luck dev (y)

Uzu

Aug 16, 2017
There is too much haha in dialog please don't use it so much no one speaks like that constantly.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
There is too much haha in dialog please don't use it so much no one speaks like that constantly.
I think it is meant to convey that they are laughing or chuckling before or as they respond, and not that they are literally saying, "Haha," every time, though at time some people do say that to show sarcasm. Laughing while speaking is actually fairly common with some people in real life. There are people who laugh or chuckle almost every time they speak. And when something funny happens or is said then it also makes sense to show the mirth of the character and just adding, "Haha," before the sentence is a good way to get it across quickly without needing to use more lines of code or create more renders.

Just my two cents.

Reactions: Mark17

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
How to unlock these four blocks?
Search in the thread gave following answer:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Start a new game as you need exact points for each pic. Here is a quick list of what each girls points need to be certain story spots. It took a couple tries as some points where unavoidable.

Aine =3 After Kana brings Klara the documents
Emma =0 After MC tells Aine how to improve her teaching. (The morning he wake up at 4am)
Lily =2 When Naomi drops you off at work
Sky =0 After you leave Thunderchan (name of girl in the 4 missing images) store where Emma get the candi.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Though when I did that, I managed to unlock only images 3 and 4. So correct number of points alone wasn't enough. Seems that it matters from where did you got those points, and I couldn't manage to unlock images 1 and 2 despite several tries.

Reactions: Mark17 and Portios

BlueArrow

Jul 12, 2018
Hoooly cow Emma's backstory hit hard. I am an absolute sucker for a good childhood friend story. Can't wait for the next update!

J U S T I C E F O R E M M A !

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hoooly cow Emma's backstory hit hard. I am an absolute sucker for a good childhood friend story. Can't wait for the next update!

J U S T I C E F O R E M M A !
You do realize she is responsible for a lot of pain for the mc. That she could have been patient and had love and happiness but her choices and impatience ensured that was fucked...

Justice for the mc. May karma act where the mc won't...

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Fair, but it's already a core focus that the gang is trying to amend for and move on with those past pains. If the characters are being forgiving then so will I. Also, I just like seeing happy endings.
Fair enough. I truly believe this one will have a happy ending. Otherwise the dev has to be one of the biggest sadists in the avn world :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: BlueArrow
4.20 star(s) 141 Votes