• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
MBiML is a good game,can't wait to play next version. And anyone know about that Leah(Emma solo ending adopted daughter) is from waht game?
As others said Leah is original from this game, and I have a feeling that Niichan's third game will probably have her as a main character (or at least side character).

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
Leah is a very interesting character, I wish we had seen more of her, her interaction with the MC is hilarious, Emma even says “now there are 2 of you”. Lol. :ROFLMAO:

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Thank you
I would disagree. MBML is primarily character driven and you learn each of them more thoroughly and the world in a slower methodical way. Not to mention the music is superior (I'm a sucker for a good soundtrack... not that Sicaes' is bad in any way) That said, MBML is an emotional rollercoaster that sucks you in. Sicae is the game that makes you plug pieces together.

Sicae seems more story oriented and the characters are basically a mystery. I prefer to immerse myself in the former first, then have eyeopening moments with the latter.

Reactions: VinnneV

thececilmaster

Mar 26, 2020
Are the last two scenes with Aine available in the current version and I just missed them, or are they not happening until a later chapter?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Are the last two scenes with Aine available in the current version and I just missed them, or are they not happening until a later chapter?
Yes they are. Don't play this without the walkthrough mod, it's the least accommodating AVN I've ever seen for missing points. It doesn't check for a points>=x it instead checks for points=x.
So if you're missing one single point you're going to lose the characters path. If you cheat and give yourself 1 too many points then you're going to lose the characters path. You need to get every single available point in the game without missing any and if you're cheating then without giving yourself too many.

4.20 star(s) 152 Votes