• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
... what exactly makes the relationship between roommates such a taboo and is forbidden ... ?
lol I been there my first time playing I thought the MC actually had to pay rent to his landlady in the story lmfao and when I got to the part where she was coming home. I was thinking shit does the MC have enough money for rent lol. BTW im not joking either. It was just a big brain fart on my end as I played other games with a landlady and a roommate but because the MC worked at a fast food place I actually thought it was a real landylady haha

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
... Will we be able to Romance Hera and Claire ... ?
I hope and I hope, but the chances are slim to none. Claire at least seems to have a bit of interest in the MC (but not romantic, at least that's what I got) but the bigger theory is that she'll be an LI in the dev's third game. Hera's appearances are sporadic and she did make MC's life hell, so also doubtful unless she gets much more focus on the next chapter.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Bro... she has one of the best sex scene in the game....
For me that would be Gwen tho I didn't really like most of the sex scenes in this game as for me I wanted to move on to the story and was feeling impatient waiting for the lewd scenes to be over.

tho I will say Aine and Moon's lewd scenes were pretty good as well.

4.20 star(s) 152 Votes