• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Hey everyone, I'm thinking on starting this game when the next update releases but I have some questions: Should I play SICAE first or I can choose whatever? And about LI's routes, should I focus on being exclusive or is the harem a good way to see all or most content? Not that I mind replaying games for the exclusive routes, quite the contrary, but if harem route means the most content I would try and pursue it first.
You can choose whatever but i would strongly advise to play sicae first, not thiiiis important but makes it more enjoyable imo.

Harem route is great and gives the most content, you can have one solo emma pt too for the side ending

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
fuck my life the new update is awesome

huge lore informations about mbml mc, sicae mc & claire, amazing fights, a lot of the sicae cast being involved, awesome cameo's, captivating and emotional mainstory and the mc got his first wifey and its even best girl! (y) (y) (y) :love::love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This update confirmed some of my expectations for the future plot but on the other hand turned way more completly upside down and im stoked for whats coming next!

Really, its one of the most amazing updates i have ever played in any AVN, im fucking hyped.

... yooo how long until the next update? :whistle:
Given the little tease at the end of the episode, I will try to aim for Chapter 2 - Ep1 release by December. For several episodes, we will focus on the characters again and build up for the story finale.
HS2_2024-07-02-23-36-38-601-2s.png
I will return to Sicae for one update for now.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes