• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

pupitti

Nov 20, 2023
You will get those after interacting with Amber-Leigh, on the Island and at the Supermarket. ;)
Do I have to be in a specifit route, or not be in one? Bcs after I get Emma's render in the supermarket, theres the Gwen and MC flashback, and the I get in the next scene Aine's render, and I dont have any options to interact with Amber, just plain dialogue

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
It happens when all of you go to the island resort for a short break thanks to Shu. ;)

There is no Physical interaction with Amber only dialogue (My Guess is that she is a Goddes of some sort)

pupitti

Nov 20, 2023
It happens when all of you go to the island resort for a short break thanks to Shu. ;)

There is no Physical interaction with Amber only dialogue (My Guess is that she is a Goddes of some sort)
Yeah, I mean I dont have dialogue options while talking with Amber either in the supermarket or the resort

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
There is no real dialogue interaction either most of it is how the MC finds it strange to meet her time & time again throughout his life.
From meeting her as a security guard, a cashier, or as a hostess on an island in the middle of nowhere.;)

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

My Bully is My Lover (Chapter 1 - Episode 4) - Intimacy Tier

Changelog:

1172+ images
6652 lines of codes
30 animations
Moon's Second Arc
Major Main Story Progress
Chinese translation
105 new background music & SFX

1719946177949.png