• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
View attachment 1408876
All of them will have their own strength, screen time and story. Other's may come late and slow, but no troll left behind! Even our poor Lily.:ROFLMAO:
It will all come down to preference at the end.
Well if you keep making them all as desirable as the ones so far, my only preference can be - EVERYONE! :love:
Great job on making cute girls and giving them attractive personalities. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: NiiChan

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Dev Fuuuuuuck you for this new chapter

now before i say why i say that i will say the writing is brilliant and this chapter made Emma a far more interesting character and i can't wait for the next chapter BUT you fucker had me in near tears coz of the Mom's story i think it hit me harder then most coz i lost my Dad in the same way in 2016 so reading the beginning of this chapter was very hard for me but at the same time i have to give it to the dev for making it a sad but real story moment i felt for little emy coz id bin there my self Good job dev but seriously FUCK you............ cant want for the next chapter :)

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
Heeeey, developer, I hate you. And I love you at the same time. This damn chapter 5 made me shit like crying.
Plus it's just not fair now. It seems like I have already chosen a favorite from the past chapters, but now this is a beat in my heart.

p.s. Cancer is fucking shitty.

Last edited:
Reactions: scrooloose123

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
I'll wait until the next update. Not really into Emma and her story.

I didn't even want to read it. it just so happened to be the last comment and posting directly put me under it.

Last edited by a moderator:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
is there a thread for those that want a spin-off with the murder of hera ?

did not play since the first or second upload because i did not want to have short part of the story ... dude that was a good idea but aslo Oo that was heavy

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Ugh there should be warnings that the 'chapter' was just a long drawn out backstory for Emma. Giving some backstory is always nice but a full chapter to try and explain the behavior of just one character is too much, break it up a bit, this really did nothing to advance the storytelling and really stalled out the momentum of the story in general.

We already knew she was the girl he made the promise to, we already knew she knew it too so there was no reason to give her life story all in one chunk. Make it memorable and have her tell it to the MC later down the line or bits and pieces here and there, that way it adds to the story in general and doesn't make us want to skip through it to get back to the main story.

Hopefully the next chapter will not be just filler.

Art and writing are still awesome just work on the pacing a bit.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Ugh there should be warnings that the 'chapter' was just a long drawn out backstory for Emma. Giving some backstory is always nice but a full chapter to try and explain the behavior of just one character is too much, break it up a bit, this really did nothing to advance the storytelling and really stalled out the momentum of the story in general.

We already knew she was the girl he made the promise to, we already knew she knew it too so there was no reason to give her life story all in one chunk. Make it memorable and have her tell it to the MC later down the line or bits and pieces here and there, that way it adds to the story in general and doesn't make us want to skip through it to get back to the main story.

Hopefully the next chapter will not be just filler.

Art and writing are still awesome just work on the pacing a bit.
I liked this update. I wouldn't mind seeing more like this for other LIs.

Reactions: linkinn

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
I liked this update. I wouldn't mind seeing more like this for other LIs.
I don't mind backstory but to completely stop progress on the main story line just for a flashback is a little overkill IMO, just saying to break it up and mix it in with the progression like he has done before to keep it interesting.

Basically there is no mystery for Emma now to keep people interested in her as a LI since everything is explained and to me that just makes her more uninteresting then she was before honestly. And since it was all flashbacks for her it does nothing to progress the story or help the MC understand her and thus help to progress their relationship.

This would be good for a side story but it lends nothing to the main story is all I am saying.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't mind backstory but to completely stop progress on the main story line just for a flashback is a little overkill IMO, just saying to break it up and mix it in with the progression like he has done before to keep it interesting.

Basically there is no mystery for Emma now to keep people interested in her as a LI since everything is explained and to me that just makes her more uninteresting then she was before honestly. And since it was all flashbacks for her it does nothing to progress the story or help the MC understand her and thus help to progress their relationship.

This would be good for a side story but it lends nothing to the main story is all I am saying.
Well, I liked it. And I'm not sure why knowing her story almost completely should put an end to my interest in her, really. In fact, my interest in her has increased, I see her as a more nuanced character and I want to see how she makes her part to regain the complicity she had with the MC and his trustfull.

Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing more episodes like this that explain the past of the LIs and give them a fuller dimension. It has actually reminded me of how Yuna's story was told in the first version of LCC, which helped a lot to understand the character (although in that case it didn't help me to be interested in her as LI). The truth is that in that case, no matter how sad her past was, her present behavior didn't help (and the femdom either).

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
I really liked this game! I do have one doubt.
How do I unlock Amber's gallery (The girl with a tattoo on her face).
Just answered you in the Discord, but they're easter egg Events in Chapter III, you require a specific amount of score with certain girls (or 0) by the time you get to a specific part, then do a specific choice.

Reactions: Nerd_Brother
4.20 star(s) 136 Votes